Recent character bans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    The fact that these guys took offence when I have always littered my posts with the word "cheaters" says much, Gremlinz.

Just look at some of their attitudes. Many of them even refuse to contemplate a game wide compensation, and would rather lose stuff and rant about it in the forums than allow someone to gain from the debacle. That is the exact kind of selfish, me-me-me, "I am the greatest and will kill people to stay that way" attitude that would goad them into cheating in the first place. Heck, the starter of that "sue R2" FB page admitted that this was the sole reason he cheated.

It was a simple test that they flunked BADLY. I gave them two choices: R2 calls it quits and put the whole thing in the "too hard" basket and continues as is with nothing else done, or everyone gets a pack of something substantial. They chose NOT EVERYONE, and proceeded to rage about it. In other words, they'd rather R2 not do anything further than other people get what they perceive to be "an advantage".

That says much about the moaners and complainers here. Their attitude STINKS. However much anti-R2 I am in the past, the other side in this debacle is hardly any better.

I feel for the FEW who got hit falsely AND are not making selfish, arrogant, fraudulent, illogical, impractical and downright STUPID demands. The rest of them, well, see you in court. I will be the one in the corner munching on popcorn.
    Wow proof or what, I do not see support for anyone here but Ada's want to be annoying to everyone. People that are wronged lash out period! You cannot say "if you speak you are a cheater", that is all I hear you saying over and over again, your time will come. I see your awesome support of your fellow players, eating popcorn laughing at them???? tell me I see no support other than a bad person looking for attention and amusement in the pain of others.

I take offence to you abusing others with no proof of anything and constantly accusing people. Peoples problems are NOT yours to laugh at, abuse, judge. All that simply points to who the problem person is in the conversation. In you accusing you are supporting what R2 did as you have put in not so many words, if you lost stuff and complain your a cheater. On the other had you say you don't support R2.

Taking offence does not say anything other than your against them and they again spoke back and you accuse them over and over. Lets see here, your allowed to be against them but they are not allowed to be against you or they are cheaters, wow, the intelligence here is overwhelming.. Awesome picture of who's attitude is all wrong. Who's attitude is under question here? They are putting their feelings out there, you are laughing at them accusing them! So tell me, who keeps stabbing the knife! Who keeps accusing people, you. I don't remember a vote on your being judge and jury!

There are MANY wrongly done here, and MANY of them are speaking out. If anyone gets upset for any reason they speak.. whooa, bad news travels fast... wonder why that saying is out there and is very true!

Compensation, what a joke. Yes of course take a pile of stuff from some players, then give them back 0.1% in compensation while giving everyone else stuff that was not effected, ya I can see affected people really happy with that. Did you miss the point of what the game is about? Building faster than others! How in the essence of the game does compensation help in this situation? Let others build at some folks expense! wow..

YOU have NO concept on how many were hit falsely, your assumptions are NOT fact! You say a FEW! Whooa, oh Mr. Judge, can I please go to the bathroom.. what a control freak, more knowledgeable that anyone on the planet!

You explanation defines you! Your arrogance is clear. Your the most impractical of all as you do not understand what people that are wronged do, I bet over and over you did the same thing when wronged, you told someone. Only an arrogant fool would "say stupid demands", its not your choice, it is theirs. Your not the judge again! You have no intelligent decision making skills never-mind the power to abuse others over it. This yet again defines who you are and who you support.

So tell me what to think about you here since we are all so stupid, a person not affected accusing affected people of being cheaters? Your interest is? In History, typically the unaffected people hiding in the back eating popcorn were the cheaters laughing at everyone. That is all I see you doing here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
      I think you will find that Ada is ranting against those who cheated, not those who are innocent and got hit with bans and loss of items.

Ada has been supportive of those of us who were innocent and were affected. I am in her guild, did not cheat, and R2 took items from me twice since the 5.2 patch was released. Ada has been very anti R2/developers/cheaters since this mess erupted, but not against innocent victims.

If you read back, you will find all Ada's negative comments regarding this situation are against the company and the exploiters/cheaters.

I'm sorry if you were also innocent and got hit, and I understand your rage (heck! Ive been raging in forums since then too!). But you have directed your rage against the wrong person in this case.
      I don't see that at all they all call everyone that speaks a cheaters!

My rage is against idiots like this that think they are judge and jury, lash out to anything anyone says, who voted people like this Mr. perfect where clearly people have to ask him/her permission to speak and only if it is approved by him can it be said.

I do not see even 1 quality of a good person here, not one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabbery View Post
        I don't see that at all they all call everyone that speaks a cheaters!

My rage is against idiots like this that think they are judge and jury, lash out to anything anyone says, who voted people like this Mr. perfect where clearly people have to ask him/her permission to speak and only if it is approved by him can it be said.

I do not see even 1 quality of a good person here, not one.
        I see Ada referring to the cheaters. At no time do i see a statement saying that everyone hit was a cheater.
        Gremlin
        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

• Originally posted by dennyh View Post
          If you really think 3 crystals makes up for the loss of 61 or more, your wrong, plain and simple troll, your just wrong....
          It looks like the blanket compensation isn't the end of R2's fix for this mess, and that they are replacing items taken from those who had gear taken in error

I just got another email asking for the list of stuff that needs to be returned (although a list of what I knew (without having taken screenshots) was included in my original ticket).

While it would have been nice if they said as much in the post about the compensation and put our minds at rest, it is good to finally find out that we will get our gear back ..... just not sure when
          Gremlin

Comment

It looks like the blanket compensation isn't the end of R2's fix for this mess, and that they are replacing items taken from those who had gear taken in error
            Can anyone actually confirm they've gotten their items back? They asked me (and one other person I know of) what was taken over a full week ago; haven't heard much since.

Comment

I just got another email asking for the list of stuff that needs to be returned (although a list of what I knew (without having taken screenshots) was included in my original ticket)
              Its very strange that they have logs with "hackers" and dont have logs with gems, which were stolen due maintenance.

I think the blanket compensation is just an try to increase loyalty of players, they are too cold-blooded to make gifts.

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              Can anyone actually confirm they've gotten their items back?
              I know one person which lost eu gems, and as far i see, she got them back (but she offline atm, cant ask to be sure)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tempdirz View Post
                Its very strange that they have logs with "hackers" and dont have logs with gems, which were stolen due maintenance.
                I have to admit their lack records on their actions surprised (and worried) me too. I thought if they were doing something like that, that they should keep precise records of what they took. Most of us would have very little idea of every last gem, diamond and div soul we have - I certainly didn't know the all the levels of every diamond taken.

Originally posted by Tempdirz View Post
                I know one person which lost eu gems, and as far i see, she got them back (but she offline atm, cant ask to be sure)
                I would love to know how long it took between their email to her and the arrival of her diamonds.
                Gremlin

Comment

• my gem still not back

---

Comment

• Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                    you really are delusional, more delusional than i thought, although i think your just seeking attention at this point.

If you really think 3 crystals makes up for the loss of 61 or more, your wrong, plain and simple troll, your just wrong....
                    I see the phrase "for example" is alien to you. Too bad. That is the core of the whole thing. You might want to learn what it means before speaking again.

Comment

I see Ada referring to the cheaters. At no time do i see a statement saying that everyone hit was a cheater.
                      No, I have not called everyone who got hit a cheater because I know it is not the case. However, I DO call those who are showing their rage here about me calling people cheaters as cheaters. It is obvious that me mentioning cheaters time and again gets under their skin, and the only people who would be offended by me railing at the cheaters are the cheaters themselves, who are seeing their golden opportunity slipping away.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        No, I have not called everyone who got hit a cheater because I know it is not the case. However, I DO call those who are showing their rage here about me calling people cheaters as cheaters. It is obvious that me mentioning cheaters time and again gets under their skin, and the only people who would be offended by me railing at the cheaters are the cheaters themselves, who are seeing their golden opportunity slipping away.
                        Since accusing someone wrongly accused a cheater causes rage, doing so and expecting no rage except in cheaters is not reasonable logic since that is not human nature. So all you are doing is further upsetting folks that did nothing wrong and falsely accusing them! Since you don't know who is a cheater and who is not rampantly calling anyone a cheater accomplishes nothing positive.

The opposite logic, your assumption of calling an actual cheater a cheater I would assume cares nothing or very little, they got away with it. I would also assume that very few cheaters are complaining as again they got away with it and typically smarter cheaters don't flaunt themselves or draw any attention to themselves.

Calling a cheater a cheater would only spark a rage response in the dumbest of cheaters since again they do not want attention and hide in the shadows. Your logic of any rage response means a cheater, would actually say, any rage response is an honest player falsely accused more often than the opposite as you seem to expect.

On that note, as per multiple non R2 forums, a number of cheaters did get passed R2's investigation which makes it much worse on R2's protection of honest folks investment of time/money.

Lets see, if I got the current status of this right..
                        - they upset a pile of honest folks and took away any fun for them
                        - they reduced their income greatly due to dropping their trust in players to zero
                        - they showed us players loyalty is something they punish for
                        - they showed us our money that pays to keep the game alive is something to be punished for
                        - they have no protection systems in place
                        - they damaged all players by affecting some, teams are now destroyed, ability to get the same rewards as previous to the event is gone, players left or stopped spending
                        - they took out a few cheaters, mostly as far as I hear/see the extremely stupid ones.
                        - Now their giving it back to both cheaters and honest folks (since they have no systems in place for disaster recovery they can't tell who is or is not a cheater)

So.. where does that leave everyone, in a pickle that is for sure. Cheaters expected gains, what they got is the destruction of their own game. Honest folks lost trust, high spenders for sure are very leary of spending since there is no security or trust in it.

Since players want to believe that even after reading the TOS still means that everyone will get what they paid for and the general assumption is these TOS rules will never apply to an honest player spending money and now found out that the TOS means they players get absolutely nothing for their money kind of now puts R2 in a very tough spot as they have clearly written and proved that giving R2 money has NO VALUE! They can take any perceived value they want whenever they want.

I am not sure if they know this but in the consumer world, consumers want value! Real or perceived! Take away the value and they also destroy their client base.

This event they sent out an extremely clear message that there is NO VALUE here! Past similar events in other ventures of theirs showed the identical outcome.

I don't know about anyone else of course but you just paid too much for swampland are you comfortable paying for more expecting it not to be? Is that not the definition of insanity? Doing something over and over again expecting a different result?
                        Last edited by jabbery; 12-27-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Oh I should add to the outcome here, it is also part of why everyone player was affected.

I know of a minimum of 10 folks that refuse to spend any more due to them being very scared for their value. I know of another 5 minimum that quit! From that minimum 15 people another 10 from each person have questioned spending and stopped. I personally know of multiple folks were very excited to make a merged sylph and now refuse. To quantify that, many of these folks put in $1000 per month average so that bad news travels fast equates to in 1 week 150 people are too afraid for their value to spend, that is a $1.8 million annual loss due to R2 executing their unreasonable TOS and using it as a tool against players. And that is only 1 week of bad news travels fast! R2 wanted a TOS to protect themselves, I don't think it protected them!

Historically R2 bans folks that request refunds through their card providers due to perceived value loss. That could have cost them a small amount but so far has cost millions.

Comment

• R2 took everyone of my Gems! I have sent in a ticket nearly a week ago and several emails asking for this to be corrected, so all I have gotten is a "sorry we are working on it" This is a total rip off and very poor customer service. I think everyone who had this issue needs to organize and look at legal recourse.

Comment

• U will like this Jabb,
                              I sent it a ticket to complain about the unfairness of giving everyone compensation, oddly I havent heard from them (LMAO) but when checking the ticket it has been closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by breadman View Post
                                U will like this Jabb,
                                I sent it a ticket to complain about the unfairness of giving everyone compensation, oddly I havent heard from them (LMAO) but when checking the ticket it has been closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                lol typical! What was that definition of insanity again, doing the same over and over again expecting different result.. lol Must be the heat! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X