No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/25 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well guess I won't be able to play this morn. have to leave for work in 15 min enjoy the game today all

Comment

.......guess I get banned for that joke................

Comment

that mean alot least lag optimize game loading

Comment

Originally posted by Vebsoo View Post
          How long will need to w8? already 3h passed..
          It`s been more then 3 hours and since the site is down i gues it will still take a while

Comment

Put the servers back now, this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Comment

Yes these people have again proved it - Nvr believe what they say - they dont value time - All this will b proved once the game comes back again since we gonna C more of Lag + delay + Bug (Without any Bet on this)

Comment

Lol yes!!!!!!!

Comment

What u get in new patch is a whole lot of Lags + Bugs + delays in loading

Comment

not back yet no no
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• Originally posted by mucky2 View Post
                      .........servers are up again..............how funny is that rabbit, nice tits but she looks like she's from Sunderland........on a good night.............
                      Rabbit Steak is gud for ur s*x Stamina,ill make steak from that eudy i think.btw,i think its a Female Rabbit,how can she hve T*ts? Lmfao :P

Comment

• An update from one of the Mods would be nice since the patch took 5 hours to install last week. Remember also that R2 just markets the product. The development, and the devs are Chinese and the game is produced by 7Road so if you need to blame anybody, blame them.
                        As far as the timing of the patch is concerned it is based on the largest customer base which just happens to be the US so they get it at night.

Comment

• hope there will be compensation for GB schedule, could have been more appropriate to schedule this maintenance on a none event day hope the optimization works still have doubt until proven, anyway, Im waiting
                          I am â™”BossDâ™”

Great Leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through arguement, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand" -General Colin Powell

Comment

• Finally up, loading now....
                            Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

• ithing this is HOAX

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                              What u get in new patch is a whole lot of Lags + Bugs + delays in loading

Comment

• Servers Up and Running, FINALLY

Comment

Working...
                                X