Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
    lucky you
    SSD, 16GB RAM, i5 6th generation and 150 Mb/sec net, and i m still lagging badly in everything 8 vs 8 (4 chars, 4 eudeamons) - no metter pve (ToK) or pvp
    and only app open in the background is skype
    Good joke, i have cpu intel dual core , 4 gb ram, windows 7, and real download is 400kb/s on my location ..., but on every battle wartune runs without lag,so idk on what cave u live, but if u have lagg with your configuration, it is clear )
    7road.com

Comment

• up again :X go go go

Comment

• off to GB then!!! grrrr
        I am â™”BossDâ™”

Great Leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through arguement, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand" -General Colin Powell

Comment

• Servers up..patch installed..good luck with the bugs guys and gals

Comment

• well its almost 4 hrs... 3hr n half n still nothing. the game is offline! this means that they have big issues to fix what they told us they will, but funny it will be when they completed n u join the game n then.... boom u realize that the game is full of bugs n huge lags... again

Comment

• btw,srver up now,but loading screen still Xmas Theme.this is me only or all people hve same xmas theme for loading screen? dont tell me to clearing cache,thats a Batman Trapp for y'all,doesnt matter u trust me or not ^_^

Comment

• yay its on again

Comment

• closed threads now.. all loading to test the new patch.

Comment

• loading .... stil loading....

Comment

• Arena

The arena is no fun now, put the fun back, we are no match for GODS.

Comment

• Are the servers up? i get the ^this page can`t be displayed^ message

Comment

• What are the lvl 80 players suppose to do about the Yannik Quest

Comment

• Lol bonus exp +500% doesn't work...

Comment

• where in hell is yannick?

Comment

• Originally posted by sonia.jack View Post
                                where in hell is yannick?
                                sonia.jack, this seems to be a bugged task. This is the first task you do as a new toon during training camp. This has been reported.
                                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                                Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                                X