No announcement yet.

Wartune West Coast Server Maintenance 1/28 @ 06:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the comp that you are giving is **** considering we miss out on chaos war that comp is the worse comp you have came up with why cant u do the equipment upgrade and tonight maintenance at the same time instead of shutting down the server twice in on day and making it impossible to even do chaos war and world boss have a little comom sense

Comment

why did you turn off other servers?! you turn off our servers when did it yesterday too. it is clear it is by mistake, s13,24,... is off too. pls fix it

Comment

why couldn't r2 do the equipment at the same time they did the maintenance last night instead of making us lose out on chaos war the comp they came up with wont replace what we lose in chaos war

Comment

how dumb r u r2 6pm shut down y?????????????????????

Comment

STill waiting for any word from R2!
            servers still down
            15 min til Chaos war as scheduled
            ?????????????????
            resched?
            FinishMaint in time?
            or are we all just Fvked without even an apology!

Comment

or mt 2 days ago for hardware last 6hr so dont bet on you get it befor that amount of time

Comment

hey wath about the chaos warss this ** manintece is wen is chos warss

Comment

the sad thing is that with what they offer for picking this time to due the upgrade does not cover what we miss out on because of it. I should say from most servers during this time is for the chaos wars, eud and arena times that some people wait for to join. Why could they not pick the early hours of the morning to due the upgrades to each server when nothing is happen.

Comment

Originally posted by FMK View Post
                    STill waiting for any word from R2!
                    servers still down
                    15 min til Chaos war as scheduled
                    ?????????????????
                    resched?
                    FinishMaint in time?
                    or are we all just Fvked without even an apology!
                    Basically, the last one. This is one of many maints I had seen happened during a time that people want to take part in.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hello the Invisible Clothing was fixed

Comment

Well I was going to load $20 on my account this evening and do a little shopping. Instead the battery in my truck caught fire and I
                        didn't make it before the shut down. Now normally we'd think of our battery catching fire as being bad luck, right? Tonight I'm
                        thinking it was a blessing in disguise though. They shut down a little before 9pm est it's now 3 hrs later and the game is still down. If
                        we're all honest we know when it comes back online there'll be glitches and worse. With every patch the ability to acquire gold
                        becomes harder and harder. Even though in the beginners guides and facts it says gold is the most important resource in the game.
                        I find myself wondering, does R2 think taking more ways to be competitive at the game away from us will cause us to cash more?
                        I work hard for my money and although I don't mind spending it on games there needs to be a return. R2 with every patch has
                        removed the positive returns from the game giving little in trade. I've met some folks here I enjoy hanging out with in the evenings.
                        Like at our farms showing off our mounts and meditating our sylphs. Watching the ladies show off their skimpy outfits. Now our farms, haha a empty room with a fire in the middle of the floor. The idiot who thought that up is a ******! What God fearing redneck builds a fire in the middle of a wooden floor in his house? No fireplace, no chimney, not even a window to exhaust the smoke. The stupid
                        moves made by programmers in the name of improvement to this game is many but this little fubar takes the cake y'all. I just know if I can get past it? In spite of the folks I'll miss, I'm thinking I'd be a bigger idiot than the programmers at R2 to continue to put cash
                        into R2's pocket. I mean come on they have no respect for us. The morons think we'll just keep lining their pockets in spite of
                        screwing up the game worse and worse with every shut down. I'm at ropes end, parting is such sweet sorrow.

Comment

the server still down??

Comment

sever still down working on 5 hours now

Comment

you think they would of did this **** when they did maint in the am ..... bunch of special people working in that office i tell you .... HURRY UP AND WORK SO I CAN GET MY 20 SEP AND 15 BLOOD OF ZEUS COMPENSATION pathetic game

Comment

Most of the people i play with are also getting very bored, the only thing we play for lately is to visit in chat... (cant do it in world chat as it will cost more ballens just to send a message) much time is spent just to see what new events are in store, then to figure out how much we need to spend to get
                                anything worthwhile from the event.
                                The update should have included something for us to do besides run around in the wilds like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off,, to dig up stuff to decorate a homestead in what i thought was a
                                mid evil fighting game,,
                                And not to mention having a campfire in the middle of someones house,, there is a good example for our kids,,
                                Guild battles and world boss are a joke now as BR's are so ridiculous. (mine is 3.5 mil) a couple hits from one or 2 people ends World Boss and Guild battles in a matter of minutes since average BR is 3 mil to 5.5 mil,, leaving even more down time.. As a few have already stated what do we need to spend more $$ for when there is nothing left to do with the massive
                                amounts of strength already to be had without R2's update.

Just my opinion......

Outlawed- Fallen guild

Comment

Working...
                                X