No announcement yet.

Emergency maintenance 29 January 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compensation 2 empire crusade - well thats better than nothing - also lv 4-10 gem boxes and adv sepul....you may have another maint. right now no problem

Comment

welcome to r2s world of compensation : we take ,take, take , and give you a carrot in return ; no matter how many times they mess up we all have to pay one way or the other . we all know what compensation will be as it has been the same for over 3 years. ty vm for putting players first r2 u make a mockery of your own web site .

Comment

thanks to this MT, no more connection lag

Comment

.. why are we lied to yet again

the compensation isnt as stated .. but consist of
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1723352
          Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	1723353

this is wrong
          and the claim is lagged as it takes 5 min to change from collect to redeemed

i suggest a maint that sends us the correct compensation and fixes the event lag .. in 1 min ..
          Last edited by demoniced; 01-29-2016, 12:37 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

lol now theres a glitch with collecting this is funny r2 really cant get things right
            ShandowBound - S62 - Wandy
            Wartunes - S616 - Wandy

(song not rude!)

Comment

I like the new player battle rating
              "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
              Name: Sorcerer
              guild :ARROGANCE
              Hometown: Pakistan
              normal people scare me

Comment

well, at least they fixed the collection lag. so there's something
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

So what all was done in the maintanence? Did you just fix the BR issue bug? Did you roll back those characters? Multiple people have finished high level necros with that stat boost they had... Was that reversed or will the players that didn't bug abuse get a compensation?

Comment

I've been informed the compensation is changed. It is now:

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    · 2M Gold
                    · 2M Daru
                    · Henna x50
                    · Empire Crusade x2
                    · Lvl 4-10 HP Gem Chest x3
                    · Advanced Sepulcrum x20
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• you should have to fix tara and narrandera attempt >_<

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        I've been informed the compensation is changed. It is now:
                        Rofl look above .. late as normal .. to busy with bakeing cupcakes ?

Comment

• Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                          Rofl look above .. late as normal .. to busy with bakeing cupcakes ?
                          No need to get nasty, demon. I do my best and relay stuff as soon as I can.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Hey, she's trying her best, mate. I have to give her some credit. Many people in the new servers (less than 2 weeks old) are having a hard time since guilds were made with these monstrous BR players that knocked off legit hardworking ones from the top 8. Not only that, but I find it funny, and frustrating at the same time, that these new jacks (lowest I had seen a 34) completed forgotten catacombs, and were on their way to doing necro, with nothing more than the 2 basic pieces of equipment that were given to them when they started the game. 15 million BR in two week's time is pretty hard to come by unless you mega whale everyone in the same guild.

I don't know about the old servers, but we would have been in trouble if they didn't fix this and let these accounts run rampant as regular GB would be denied to the top guilds. Takes 1 account, 200k gold (easily gotten off the devotional link), and a bunch of "followers" to make 8 top guilds to just practically do "nothing" when GB comes.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Well, I dont know what the maintenance was about, but it seems to have resolved my collection bug issue, working great right now :P

Comment

• Originally posted by r211958015 View Post
                                just when i run halfway in di?
                                Those compensations are so freaking nothing compared to how far the stages i can reach in di!
                                I want my attempt of di back!

agreed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X