Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolllady
    replied
    Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Not mahras, not sepulcrum...? damn .. maybe will deleted the mail when get this one... only trash...

Leave a comment:

• Lexx5
    replied
    And then next year wartune shuts down for good and I dress like this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	war4.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	1723815

Leave a comment:

• R289048
    replied
    Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
    Well, that's a cutesy way of saying the ProfCity/R2 version of Wartune will never again provide the players with a Soul Crystal II event when it comes around.
    Slowly but surely all the free events are going away. About 75% of all events that pop up now are only for cashers. Just a few more free ones to get rid of.

Leave a comment:

• blazefire2015
    replied
    the last Soul Crystal event is a bad joke to lots of players.

Leave a comment:

• R2111470937
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    2.Fixed the improper description for the Soul Crystal event. [/LIST]
    Well, that's a cutesy way of saying the ProfCity/R2 version of Wartune will never again provide the players with a Soul Crystal II event when it comes around.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    And as I started to wean myself from the game, I really do not give a damn. In fact, painted the town red, and got "traumatized" in another where memes do came to life at one location... sheesh. Now, I have to really pull out my eyes and wash them since they saw that one piece of info that makes a person cringe.

But don't let me stop you. With all the important things that needed to be fixed, you all start with something that makes no <expletive> sense. You get a one-handed clap from me on that, but I ran out of gold stars to give, so sorry. Perhaps when you decide to put on your big person's pants and fix the real problems at hand, I might be enticed again.... but the chances for a "three-peat" are going to be slim as I don't want to be fooled anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X