[Coming Soon] The Spirit Covenant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL This game is fun.
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Give us discount for 1 week.. We are just student,hahaha! Need to save money just to buy it. And Also Wings. Give us 3 days 20-30% discount please GM!

Comment

I can't help but feel slightly frustrated that it seems this game is taking more of a 'free to play, pay to win' route.

Isn't it enough that people choose to play it? That in itself is advertisement ... but things like 'VOTE FOR WARTUNE - GET REWARDS' are still advertised, yet ... it's a game based entirely on stats and chance, and, in order to get the best of both, you have to pay money. I, and hopefully plenty of other players, would respect if appreciation was showed to everyone that plays.
        Last edited by VicZar; 12-05-2012, 12:05 AM. Reason: merged posts, please feel free to use edit button

Comment

bah! too costly... hope they lower the prices or make it free would be much better.... looool
          Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Scuzzmuffin View Post
            I can't help but feel slightly frustrated that it seems this game is taking more of a 'free to play, pay to win' route.

Isn't it enough that people choose to play it? That in itself is advertisement ... but things like 'VOTE FOR WARTUNE - GET REWARDS' are still advertised, yet ... it's a game based entirely on stats and chance, and, in order to get the best of both, you have to pay money. I, and hopefully plenty of other players, would respect if appreciation was showed to everyone that plays.

its the people that pay to play that keep this game going for the people that play for free so they should get special perks

Comment

Toyota is just one advertisement on here. You don't think that's enough money to keep them going?

Comment

yah .
                no balens

Comment

my balens is 0
                  need balens

Comment

my lvl is 34 warior,35 archer and 25 mag

Comment

this part of update will be only in part3. give us news about 60 items/ 55 pvp set and wings.

Comment

GM hello ^^
                        Why me always no get nice gift at Guild blessing or ALTAR
                        ?

Server : [S28] Heroic Stadium
                        IGN : ZhalO²
                        Guild : eXtreame

Comment

When is this going to be active?

Comment

cant you just give away free balens

Comment

why its always balens balens...it always money why not try voucher to purchase or gold too...its not fair to those who are not cashier...we also played a lot like the cashier but..the difference is we are not purchasing any balens only voucher and gold items...can the game master makes changes like this there will be more people playing if we could buy it on vouchers and gold..inshort its unfair to us non cashier...

Comment

how to get in it is loading and noting else

Comment

Working...
                                X