Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/24 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/24 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 24th of Nov. at 3:30 AM EST(0:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed the issue in which the reward panel (where players smash eggs for rewards) did not display for some players after they completed the Blood Inferno dungeon.
    2. Fixed the repeat Sacred Gold Tree messages in the 'All' chat channel.
    3. Fixed the issue in which cross server lists did not display for all players (friends, strangers and players in the blacklist) when there were too many.
    4. Guild Treasure Chests will be removed from the game next month. Guild Leaders please distribute the Guild Treasure Chests as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 11-23-2016, 09:33 PM.

wats being fixed cuz their is some bugs reported and yet not been fixed

example: bloody inferno no eggs

Comment

GASP they working Thanksgiving. They gonna make double pay for holidays. Hide your pocketbooks credit cards etc

Comment

Devs are in China not USA

Comment

No idea what the heck you guys did during the Maintenance, but you made it worse than it was, and didn't fix BI.
          Constant disconnects and sever lagging nonstop, and no don't try and lay it off on Slow computers and or internet connections
          The Devs messed it up by adding the "pre-patch" portions without checking for memory leaks and errors.

Well Done on screwing the game up more

Darrkin
          Server: R2 - S219
          Guild: Legends
          Class: KightHood Mage
          Level: 80
          BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
          Arise ☾☾
          Loki
          Goddes of Prosperity
          Hecate
          Zeus
          Poseidon
          Venus

Comment

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
            No idea what the heck you guys did during the Maintenance
            Maintenance shouldn't have happened yet, according to the time listed in the post..
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Saw a message for 20 minutes then no minute countdown to annoy. Guess they all drunk and stuffed

Comment

It's supposed to be now... but servers are still up and there has been no warning message....

As I pressed Enter we got the 5 minute warning...!
                Last edited by Mibbette; 11-24-2016, 02:40 AM.
                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Guess I will go to sleep now as I got a full day with the turkey. I could say, "please don't break anything" but that's a miracle that won't happen.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

1. Fixed the issue in which the reward panel (where players smash eggs for rewards) did not display for some players after they completed the Blood Inferno dungeon.

That is not the first time, it seems that during last weeks maint someone copy/pasted code from a version with the bug still in. Come on, you introduced a big bug wich was already fixed. That only can happen wen devs work in old versions and implement changes in new versions (It seems to be like this).

4. Guild Treasure Chests will be removed from the game next month. Guild Leaders please distribute the Guild Treasure Chests as soon as possible.

I wonder why and what the december-patch will bring. The guild-chest isn't usefulll for the bigger players but players who just started find these chests usefull.

Anyhow, i hope that we can smash eggs again (also when one already used his att and helps out others) and that it keeps working from now on.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ammo Belt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1727760 Take one and drink up. Best option while waiting

Comment

wow this is getting really annoying..Glass Mines still under maintenance
                        Sapphire
                        Mage Lvl.80:
                        BR:
                        106,802,118 Normal Mode
                        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                        Server: S551 GlassMines
                        Guild: Spartans
                        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Longer maintenance occurs when people don't have to work like on holidays it seems.

Comment

what a hell is all other server going 490 server group not

Comment

the game is still down on some servers any ideas how long it will take

Comment

Working...
                              X