Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mironis112
    replied
    How about you do something about Outlands bc of one team that is way too op others can't do much in there

Leave a comment:

• gennabeary
    replied
    You know, they are trying their best here. Players keep demanding that more and more be added to the game so that they have things to do at higher levels; then all of you complain that something isn't working. Don't become so ungrateful that while they are actually trying to fix their issues, instead of ignoring them, they have to shut the game down for a little while. It's not the end of the world to miss one day of devotion or attempts. There is always tomorrow. The developers are doing the best they can, but I dare any of you to try to put together and run a live browser game like this. There are bound to be issues. Thank you, R2, for going out of your way to try to make this game as fun for everyone as possible and for trying to fix the problems that arise in a timely manner.

Leave a comment:

• screwthemods
    replied
    Originally posted by b4bylon View Post
    DUDES FROM R2 .... on east coast we need to enter world boss... who will give that devotion back? ***** morons.....

They will give us a trinket, something totally useless as always and brush us off. As of today I'm personally not dropping a cent more into this game

Leave a comment:

• R220032902
    replied
    my server time is 16:30 is the timely released?

Leave a comment:

• macb256
    replied
    Silly nerds, just relax, I promise you will survive a few hours without wartune. lol

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Forget hamsters. Unleash the Kittens of War!

Leave a comment:

• b4bylon
    replied
    DUDES FROM R2 .... on east coast we need to enter world boss... who will give that devotion back? ***** morons.....

Leave a comment:

• talula1
    replied
    maintenance is 8;30am uk time, now emergency in the afternoon, lots of people gonna miss devo

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Forget hamsters. Unleash the Kittens of War!

Leave a comment:

• R264869693
    replied
    Originally posted by todfazer View Post
    They definately need to fix TT as how on this or any other planet can my 9mil toon take out 4 toons with combined br of around74mil? Totally awesome piece of programming! NOT!
    LOL! Agreed!! It wouldnt be so bad if they were not full of Battle Oracles and Friggas(Full of team healing spells). I mean COME ON! You take ToK, which us lower BR players can get help to complete..and you make it solo so that those lower BR players are screwed. Thank you Kabam for this "wonderful" POS! Yes, I am ranting because Titan Temple was a completely jerk move. I am hoping that the "bug" they are fixing is making it more accessible to those of us at 9mil BR who cant kill four 14mil+ toons and their kids...Yes there are skills to instantly kill an opponent but 80% of the time it kills one of the kids, which come back to full health next attempt. Which makes this skill just about pointless.But not sure player happiness has ever been a concern...
    Last edited by R264869693; 12-29-2016, 10:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R220032902
    replied
    What you good?

Leave a comment:

• lock9999999
    replied
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mutant X Hamster.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1728315 not a happy hamster, hurry up and finish this silly maintenance or will UNLEASH my mutant hamsters of WAR

Leave a comment:

• fstbttnzz
    replied
    And what about the glitch where if we do arena on saturday the system will send the weekly rewards like if we would be in Iron Group, that's not important?

Leave a comment:

• R246395337
    replied
    Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
    on my server was system msg about shutdown. so i guess it was on others too.
    getting compensation for not being able to read or ignoring it is bit much what you want, just stop doing something and not whining around later.

same for compensation for having no idea.... really? -.-

for runs maybe it wasnt enough time, idk when 1st msg was there. yes... then you might lose a bit. but pls think what you lose. maybe some clamps or whips ... if you need to make big drama cause of that then you have no idea about RL. get a life and some real problems.

dont forget its a game before you go crazy cause you miss some bloody clamps or other stuff. :/

I agree with most of your points, but just remember they just had an maintenance last night. One would think they would keep the servers down to test and adequately ensure that nothing is broken. Think it's called regression testing. (not an engineer). The fact that the developers messed up and we suffer is not right. Totally agree that the compensation is a non-issue depending on how long it takes to address whatever the issue might be. They say an hour, but what if it takes two or 3 hours? Then you're cutting into WB, Arena, snowball, etc.. you get the gist.

R2 - I implore you to tell the developers to regression test and keep it down longer if need be in the middle of the night (some of the insomniacs that play this game will thank you) ha! Hopefully we can then avoid issues like this going forward.

Leave a comment:

• R246395337
    replied
    Originally posted by fstbttnzz View Post
    And what about the glitch where if we do arena on saturday the system will send the weekly rewards like if we would be in Iron Group, that's not important?
    I've never seen that. Perhaps it's happening on your server? I get arena rewards on Saturday, but it's based on what I did for the entire week, (usually Gold or Silver (if I'm lazy)) not what I did on Saturday.

If that happens then I'd raise it in the bug thread, not this one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X