No announcement yet.

R2Games Easter Smash-out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugged to hell and back, get codes that it says have been used so no rewards and egg event has not once worked for me. Can you please sort it out.

Comment

hi i have code for stormthorne game its a excellent pack code somone wona trade for wartune code

Comment

04/17, Event 02 - Special Quiz Time - got the correct answer, when redeeming the code Wartune, it says Code already been used, another bug code. i will send ticket to them including yesterday.

I have different games codes, no guarantee it will work (bug codes), which can upset other players if we trade codes. R2, please review the generated codes.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
          04/17, Event 02 - Special Quiz Time - got the correct answer, when redeeming the code Wartune, it says Code already been used, another bug code. i will send ticket to them including yesterday.

I have different games codes, no guarantee it will work (bug codes), which can upset other players if we trade codes. R2, please review the generated codes.
          There's only one other game with known issues with codes, rest should be fine.

You'll have to send in a ticket for the pack you are trying to redeem. I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong, and I've tried to communicate the issue to R2 and, I would have to give myself a warning if I share my thoughts on how that went.

When sending the ticket, please include the screenshot of the message you get when trying to redeem the code, along with a copy paste of the code. It might also help to name the pack to avoid any confusion, as there does seem to be quite a bit of confusion.

Fair: Easter Bunny Pack I
          Good: Easter Bunny Pack II
          Excellent: Easter Bunny Pack III

Originally posted by R24639343 View Post
          egg event has not once worked for me.
          I had no issues when using Comodo IceDragon, and I believe the other mod with no issues is using Edge. Try switching to a different browser if possible and try again. Be little early to the event so you are sure not to miss it, I'm pretty sure my countdown timer was lagging behind and 15 seconds goes by really fast. You can also try running your browser in private/incognito mode, in case you have a plugin or extension that's conflicting with the event.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-17-2017, 05:01 AM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have codes for several different games, Crystal Saga orignins, LOA, Stormthrone AEOS rising, Thundercall, Crystal Saga II, LOA II, Godwars. PM me if you have any wartune codes.

Comment

i have excellent pack for LoA, good and fair for StormThrone, good for CrystalSaga and fair for ThunderCall, if anyone need it can have it
              for wartune

Comment

codes Crystal sage = cea4aaf9-24cf-49c5-8587-19223c4d6177
                League of Angels=ZNJGFG3T44CQXJMV6S and KUFWG6BENWCYHVEMKN
                Stormthrone=I58Q43MSN9G91BWCYNRNF289XL428082
                Tundercall=92bbf91177f75247fa1828a15be9a5ee

Comment

FYI, the egg event started 15 seconds earlier than it should be.
                  it didn't started at 09.00, but end at the time. the real starting time was 08.59.45
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

What is going on with the spot the difference game? I found 11 differences and that was the highest option to pick and it was wrong.

Comment

Today it worked for me, and my guess was right, and it wasn't 11 for me. Not sure if it's that way for everyone.
                      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                      Browser Game Support

Comment

Hi, I have a wartune code if the crystal saga one is still open.

Comment

what a hell is this event? the ***..ing codes dont work!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by calapez View Post
                            what a hell is this event? the ***..ing codes dont work!!!!!!!!!
                            Is it a Wartune code? I've been told the Good pack ones may have an issue, you'll need to put a ticket in for resolution.
                            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                            Browser Game Support

Comment

why whene i get code wartune and use it says (code already used ) is not daily or is once par event ?

Comment

Anyone has dragon pals codes? i have atleast one code for every other game if you wish to trade

Comment

Working...
                                X