This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scylia View Post
    It is not fair at all for people who already are VIP and pay each month for being able to use the tokens.

U should have made a card which enable the use of a limited tokens number (e.g 36)...
    are you serious? the fact that you can get those worthless tokens as a non-VIP, THAT is not fair!

with this event we can at least use the few we have collected.

and btw it isn't like 2-hour vip card is all you get from this event so i really dont see a reason why anyone should complain

good job with this event r2

Comment

Love you Sw33TH34rTs..
      Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-27-2012, 05:19 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

did not work :-(

Comment

Yes, u re rigth. Most of people who had comon sense have kept them (maybe you don t have it...). So that with the first VIP card they will use all token (I know people with more than 300 token). The second card they will keep it until they have a lot of token... I repeat, WE pay for this. Token are items u enables by paying. It was the rule and u knew it when you began to play so that don t come to complaint now u have useless items...

Comment

nothing happen icannot reddem my gift!!!

Comment

Duration: 12/25-12/27 11:59 PM Server Time... Not 12/24

Comment

Originally posted by Scylia View Post
                Yes, u re rigth. Most of people who had comon sense have kept them (maybe you don t have it...). So that with the first VIP card they will use all token (I know people with more than 300 token). The second card they will keep it until they have a lot of token... I repeat, WE pay for this. Token are items u enables by paying. It was the rule and u knew it when you began to play so that don t come to complaint now u have useless items...
                i use my brain not my money..

Comment

For some of you that I have heard complain about free vip card. Yes we VIP buyers pay to use those tokens (although i think most we want the xp bonus) but->:
                  SERIOUSLY ITS CHRISTMAS, let the non VIP have some gifts they need

Comment

yet they will complain about the vip users when the 2hr vip is gone.

Comment

how do you do this

Comment

Wow thank u R2 nice

Merry Christmas
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by scylia View Post
                          duration: 12/25-12/27 11:59 pm server time... Not 12/24
                          why not be thankful we all the get rewards...its christmas... Don't compare! Merry christmas!
                          EVERY ACTION HAS A REACTION.

Comment

Hurray Thank you and a Merry Christmas to all the Wartune Team

Comment

awsome ty !!!

Comment

ah i can't take vip trial card cause its not in my time grr
                                My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

Working...
                                X