This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squallor View Post
    the event durations for the claim gifts is 1 hour but VIP trial duration is 2 hours...
    I got the event items and used vip card at ~10:20, vip ended at ~11:20... But the card clearly states its 2h. Lies

Comment

• where get i reward?

Comment

• Is it me or was there a ninja edit from gems to runes? I could have sworn I saw gems the zillion times I looked at it.

And if anyone says, "there would be an edit message", the admin can trump it. (You also can if you edit within a minute.)

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          Is it me or was there a ninja edit from gems to runes? I could have sworn I saw gems the zillion times I looked at it.
          try change yr glasses

P.S. gems for free ahaha lol xD
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

• Thanks for VIP cards finnale free players can use Tokens, thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
              try change yr glasses

P.S. gems for free ahaha lol xD
              The do give "gems for free".

Comment

• It states in words above the VIP card is 2 hours. It only last 1 hour. You may wanna fix that. It has some wondering if thats abug or a mistype.

Comment

• how we get that code ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Duration: 12/25-12/27 11:59 PM Server Time
                    Servers: All Servers

Description: We have prepared a variety of Christmas gifts just for you! During the following hours, players may redeem the following rewards (each reward may be redeemed once per day):
                    • 10:00 - 11:00: Rose x 1, VIP Tokens x 10 and 2 Hours VIP Card x 1
                    • 15:00 - 16:00: Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x 1 and Moderate Stamina Potion x 1
                    • 20:00 - 21:00: Lvl. 3-5 Rune Pack x 10, [L3] Superior Gold Seed x 1 and [L3] Superior Daru Seed x 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30519[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]30518[/ATTACH]

Note: These rewards may be redeemed by clicking the Event Prizes button.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30520[/ATTACH]

Or you can find the button here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30547[/ATTACH]
                    The above states 2 hours. Its only lasting 1 hour and removes itself. Is the card bugged or is that typo above?

Comment

• why i dont claim the event,i check my email,is nothing to take

Comment

• Wow, nice one

Comment

• hey guys, quit whining about the time, if you didnt join a server in your time zone, then your bad, del with it, why should people in the server time have to suffer because you joined a different server then what you should of.
                          Wartune
                          [IGN:CYNN
                          SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                          GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                          If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

• Hi this gifts are a joke imao !!

Comment

• I was wondering about the time on that VIP trial. When I used the first one I did it right before server reset to spin the VIP wheel the max times twice. However before I could do MPDs and get the exp rewards it was over...now it makes sense because it is only an hour long. Have to really plan to maximize benefits.

Comment

• great, thank you for the Xmas gifts. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comment

Working...
                                X