X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm down ok?

Comment

• wow this is the day what im waiting for but my 400k+ krynite is not enough for making them all lvl 50+ academy xD

Comment

• ga·lore (g-lôr, -lr)
        adj.
        In great numbers; in abundance
        Wish it was a real galore event.
        Christmas is all day and people maybe doing things with family they should have a few days to pick items up at one time.

Comment

• I don't know this announcement..BUT since I was OL i got the card ..Thanks!!..Merry Christmas !!
          Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Is it me or was there a ninja edit from gems to runes? I could have sworn I saw gems the zillion times I looked at it.

And if anyone says, "there would be an edit message", the admin can trump it. (You also can if you edit within a minute.)
            It wasn't just you. I read over it a zillion zillion times, because I couldnt believe they were giving out 10 x lvl 3-5 gem packs three times in a row ^^

Runes... meh... not bad... Feel like a kid being promised Holidays in Disneyland and in the and I get an old Disney DVD...

And then the VIP duration... I cant test it, but I trust you guys that there's something wrong with it...

Can r2games get something right the first time round, ever? No.
            Am I surprised? Not anymore
            Do I care? Meh...

Comment

• THX SO MUCH I HAD 130VIP TOKENS AND I CATCHED 2LVL 7 RUNES AND 2KK GOLD >d

Comment

• You know i am level 63 and only got vip the first of this month... it is christmas... and i think the vip cards are a great incentive.. for people to play the game... And since i have vip I think
                those that are crying about it are just losing the whole idea of 'gifts' and the meaning of christmas

Comment

• I agree with Saharazade. I paid for VIP, too. So what? It's christmas, let the non VIP have a taste of it, too, and enable them to use their tokens ONCE a year. So what? Doesn't hurt us VIP members..

Comment

• Another reason to wake up early u.u
                    Crystal Saga
                    Server: Whisperwind Beach
                    IGN: hei
                    Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                    Guild: Nightmare
                    Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                    Server: Tauren Camp
                    IGN: Izaya
                    Lvl: 45+ Archer
                    Guild: Mayhem
                    Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

• I to pay for VIP and I think this is great. Now it gives my guildies who dont have VIP a chance to use their tokens which hopefully will make the guild stronger as a whole and to any of my so-called enemys it may help get a little strong so be it just makes things more interesting. Happy Holidays from S45 and MrB

Comment

• How about those people who have to work on a holiday and could not login to get those rewards on time?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2965954 View Post
                          How about those people who have to work on a holiday and could not login to get those rewards on time?
                          There will always be someone that can not log on or some reason. Quit whining and be happy you have a job.

Comment

• ugh

was online during these hours and had no idea what a bummer

Comment

• damn i miss the VIP card

Comment

• why i dont have that event in my event prizes -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X