Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/29 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/29 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 29th of June at 04:00 AM EDT (01:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT+1, and 16:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patchnote:
    1. The Outlands' entrances in the City and Wilds have been closed. Players will need to teleport themselves to the Outlands from Cloud City.
    2. Fixed the reset issue with Limited Sales.
    3. Modified some translations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 06-29-2017, 01:09 AM.

s713 6 days and no EVENT

Comment

when you do have maintenance actually fix something rather than fix the pointless things. like for now the endless abyss blitz is wacked up. it doesnt show i am blitzing.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
        Patchnote:
        1. The Outlands' entrances in the City and Wilds have been closed. Players will need to teleport themselves to the Outlands from Cloud City.
        2. Fixed the reset issue with Limited Sales.
        3. Modified some translations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
        and what about Bloody infeno rewards in experience 3 weeks we can not get rewards for that and enter every day for devotion and 1 time in week with attempt finish all inferno and still there it is like we never play that so when you will fix that ?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	1917289
        Last edited by andrejsergej21; 06-29-2017, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24685917 View Post
          s713 6 days and no EVENT
          That is normal if you finish with start events you need to wait some time till get normal and in that time you dont have events

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post

and what about Bloody infeno rewards in experience 3 weeks we can not get rewards for that and enter every day for devotion and 1 time in week with attempt finish all inferno and still there it is like we never play that so when you will fix that ?
            [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1917289**[/ATTACH]
            have to stay in blody inferno till it ends and returns you to the main page to get the reward

Comment

well i might as well say they fix what they have knowledge to fix - once i ran game trough debugger and its graphics .. well debugger would grab its head if it had one lol it had so many opengl related bugs in it, no wonder it lags for some ppl - opengl is neglected enough, as directx is most used, but combined with all those errors in it..
              well r2 better hire some opengl programmer to fix graphic in its core basic code level..!

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                when you do have maintenance actually fix something rather than fix the pointless things. like for now the endless abyss blitz is wacked up. it doesnt show i am blitzing.
                With the removal of City and Wilds entrances to Outland they have fixed the Endless Abyss blitz not showing up. Previously you could enter in Cloud City and the blitz would show up immediately, while entering in City or Wilds you had to refresh to get it to show.

Comment

It would be better in demeishen corrected the diamond mines, that there were mines and not an empty place!
                  Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post

That is normal if you finish with start events you need to wait some time till get normal and in that time you dont have events
                    Not true, I play for years and never been this long without events before. I already sent a ticket and they are looking into it.
                    Wartune
                    Name: ♥Nanami♥
                    Guild: REBELS (guild master)
                    Server: Active since S37

Comment

Originally posted by R24685917 View Post
                      s713 6 days and no EVENT
                      Ive sent a ticket and they are looking into it Hopefully will be fixed soon...
                      Wartune
                      Name: ♥Nanami♥
                      Guild: REBELS (guild master)
                      Server: Active since S37

Comment

Originally posted by Nanami_S37 View Post

Not true, I play for years and never been this long without events before. I already sent a ticket and they are looking into it.
                        That depends of server in my server we get normal events in last day of starter but i guess that is pure luck and on my old server we wait 4-5 days for normal

Comment

Whats with extravaganza this year no more codes only those crapy titles that every1 already have

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post

With the removal of City and Wilds entrances to Outland they have fixed the Endless Abyss blitz not showing up. Previously you could enter in Cloud City and the blitz would show up immediately, while entering in City or Wilds you had to refresh to get it to show.
                            That is not completely true, at least not for me. If you started the blitz while in your own city, you just had to exit outlands and go to cloud city and it would show up right away.

Comment

bag all game r2 smeltung stone Why is not he in games Is it a bag

Comment

Working...
                              X