No announcement yet.

Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/10 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/10 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 10th of August at 04:00 AM EDT (01:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT+1, and 16:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the Eudaemon skill icon display issue.
    2. Fixed some language issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

zZ zZ zZ zZ

(Still, I would like to know where is this secret reporting zone so I can take a look at what's being reported and listened to; and possibly have everyone throw their severe bug reports into there)
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

isn't language issues or text in game fixed every maintenance ?

Comment

it would be nice if you manage to fix the cool down for the mobs to appear in atoll.

Comment

I sure would like to see the end of attacks against other players who try to participate in the defend slyph atoll events-its totally useless and just another way for bullies to make that important part of the game nearly impossible to achieve or obtain the rewards that are offered through the hot event cycle.

Comment

Xharry005x I often question the devs as to the number and frequency such translation errors should be fixed. There are probably 1 or 2 notable ones that urks me (and makes me laugh at the same time) that should have been fixed, but yet we all see it with each day that happens. Then, I often wonder what the devs are doing for the time being before we get any new (and jacked up) patches that promises no fix in sight (other than to deprive the player of some beneficial items and/or annoy them to no end with more bugs and performance issues).

magerarcherknight This is what everyone wanted as well. I've been told if people go in teams of 4, it should be a partial solution EXCEPT what if everyone has gone in with teams of 4? The sylph atoll will still have the same number of sylphs and the time it takes for regeneration is something many either have to put up with or just give up. I've gone for the latter since the rewards aren't that great anyways for the effort. I don't know what possessed them in making this faux pas, but they need to put it back the way it was.

NotWhoUThink I haven't been on the receiving end of such as most guilds know they will be targeted if I leave after being attacked like that. Personally, to attack in atoll is not only a Day-O move, but it accomplishes nothing as they could have used that time in getting sylphs themselves as well. I do not know why it was even included in the first place as it is virtually pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
              I sure would like to see the end of attacks against other players who try to participate in the defend slyph atoll events-its totally useless and just another way for bullies to make that important part of the game nearly impossible to achieve or obtain the rewards that are offered through the hot event cycle.
              Just stop being an ******* and you wont get atacked.

Comment

Why allmost every maintenance report sounds like "we have maintenance in schedule but we won't fix anything just restart those servers" ? Riduculous - fixing skill icons, translations - these are NOT top priority - top priority are bugs influencing gameplay not blacksmith Demit being named Damnit to reflect his hit toes with hammer bit too much.. fix you graphics code in spire - sure you coded monsters to spawn, but forgot that defeated monsters must be removed from scene as well...
                would be cool if you removed timer from dragon invasion ... guess magic square needs timer for it to be challenge though

Comment

R230310522 But, what if the person wasn't the Day-O and the attacker was the Day-O? Basically, I think it's pointless to have something like this in the Atoll (recycled code from Amethyst Mines??) in the first place. The sylph regeneration rate and the scarcity of such were bad enough as it is.

AleshaS421 I try not to "belittle" them for such as I think I had wasted words on such that is like beating a dead horse with a stick (at least the horse farted if I poked it enough). Someone had mentioned the Spire sprites are there due to lag, but I don't think that was the case since with each defeated sprite, there's a code for it to clear it off the game screen; and it has been the same ones that remain so maybe those sprites (in their own routines) needed to be revisited and checked; both for normal and nightmare modes since it's the same ones used for each mode with the exception of stats induced (possibly copy/paste from one subroutine to another to save on time). While I can agree that DI needs the timer removed so people won't feel pressured in trying to complete it fast and they can exit with the items they have already gotten during the run or take it to the end in finishing, MS is tricky challenge because they force you to stay the full 15 minutes if you want to get the rewards and EXP in the end; you cannot exit early. This is good for me because I run 3 teams through it on Mondays to get their rewards to be used during the Clothing Shard (and one Beast Soul) based events that are of benefit to me while I forego the remaining week in not collecting any event trinklets.

Anyway, folks, I am going to go bed now. The coffee wore itself off (and I thought I had made it strong enough that I was going to stay through the night, LOL). I will collect my units from that big swirly since they get booted out of their farm houses upon that server reset.

Comment

Originally posted by R230310522 View Post

Just stop being an ******* and you wont get atacked.
                    I shouldn't even respond to your rudeness and lack of any type of intelligent thinking, but I will like your dumb butt to show, where I even mention who was attacked and what that player was attempting to do, but then again the comment you made to my response is what is wrong with this game-and if you do not know how to say a word that gets masked then I suggest that you shut the hell up, Idiots like yourself is what I look for so that way I can keep people like you from infecting your brand of idiotic and child like behavior-do this game and this forum a huge favor and just quit playing wartunes because your immaturity is not what is needed or wanted.

Comment

Wow! The devs must really be working on something cuz we are still down! Working on fixing or breaking that is.....lol
                      Sapphire
                      Mage Lvl.80:
                      BR:
                      106,802,118 Normal Mode
                      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                      Server: S551 GlassMines
                      Guild: Spartans
                      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Time is relative in the universe of r2 devs 1 hour might be (not) 60 min more likely 90 min or rather 120 min and the Customer Service Representative (read ja ck as s) can't even bother to update this topic and tell us what the issue is now with the english language that they can't comprehend.

Comment

yes 20 mins early again and 2 hours of trying to teach themselves English, bloody foreigners...........................still waiting on them fixing my eudaemon skill levelling ability and now titan training

Comment

notice they have not bothered fixing the forum page back to normal

Comment

2h done.........

Comment

Working...
                              X