No announcement yet.

World Cup Event - Updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full event schedule added to my post above, linked in first post. Please pay attention to the dates, times, and limits!

Comment

Okay guys, just saying... use all your badge on brezilan. That gonna win this world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
        isn't sports betting like this illegal in the United States, punishable by a fine and jail time?
        Everywhere except Nevada and Atlantic City, far as I know

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
          Okay guys, just saying... use all your badge on brezilan. That gonna win this world cup.
          Only if they win or draw with serbia they will have a chance
          if they lose then they gonna have to cross fingers hoping swiss will lose
          Last edited by theghosthimself; 06-26-2018, 08:46 AM.
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
            Full event schedule added to my post above, linked in first post. Please pay attention to the dates, times, and limits!
            1 Question about your full schedule it says by quarter final bets,semi final bets and final bets ...Collect tvstars 2018 and the exchange rate of them towards badges: tvstar2018 -4 for the 1/4th , 6 for the 1/2 finals and 8 for the finals does that mean there will be still a exchange in hotevents for them tomorrow? since the 1 that's there now will end at reset
            Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

1 Question about your full schedule it says by quarter final bets,semi final bets and final bets ...Collect tvstars 2018 and the exchange rate of them towards badges: tvstar2018 -4 for the 1/4th , 6 for the 1/2 finals and 8 for the finals does that mean there will be still a exchange in hotevents for them tomorrow? since the 1 that's there now will end at reset
              tvtokens finished early as expected as group g and h yet to play last games

but as new last 16 will be set their should be 1 as u can still grab devo to plant and get tv tokens still

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

but as new last 16 will be set their should be 1 as u can still grab devo to plant and get tv tokens still
                Will not be first time wartune scr.ews something up that is why i am asking
                Reading it normally you would indeed assume that there still be a exchange how so ever looking at all there mishapsmistakes/errors etc in the past ...... thought would be nice to have it clarified by 1 of the higher departments of the 'Super power editions' hihi
                Theonlyghost

Comment

Update:
                  Limit removed from Champion + Runners-up Badge Exch.
                  Time adjusted for Top 16 Badge Sale - which is broken into two parts, pending results from groups G and H.
                  Typo corrected for Semifinalists Badge Exch. for non-semifinalist badges.

Please keep checking the event post daily as it will be updated as soon as we receive information.

Comment

You will be able to exchange tv star 2018 for badges during the four bet events, colored in red in the event post.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I believe it is, illegal to bet on sports in the US, which is why I am not taking part in this Event for I am a US Citizen. Sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post
                        I believe it is, illegal to bet on sports in the US, which is why I am not taking part in this Event for I am a US Citizen. Sadly.
                        i thin you take it a bit to serious...since how can you think its betting while you A gotta collect devotion then B collect the soccerballs then C plant them D harvest tvstars2018 then E exchange those for badges you think will proceed to nxt round and then F collect the 1's that are collectable... and its all FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post
                          It's not considered gambling any more than lucky exchanges are considered gambling. You don't lose anything by participating, and participation is free. Even if you purchase items to participate with, you still don't lose anything since even team badges for the losing teams will give you octopus pauls.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

are they going to add a exchange for octopuss for teams that's was brought in group stages

example : many ppl brought Germany and now eliminated so will their be a exchange for group stage eliminated teams that ppl brought or they ave to wait till some 1 explains why the tv tokens was allowed to place 32 teams for ppl to buy

Comment

are they going to add a exchange for octopuss for teams that's was brought in group stages

example : many ppl brought Germany and now eliminated so will their be a exchange for group stage eliminated teams that ppl brought or they ave to wait till some 1 explains why the tv tokens was allowed to place 32 teams for ppl to buy
                              Yes. See 'Non-[Round] Badge' entries in the blue colored exchanges. That's where you'll drop the badges for teams that have lost. You'll pick up more team badges for teams that still have a chance to win during the red colored exchanges.

Comment

I know this is frustrating and confusing for some, but I welcomed learning more about the World Cup and the odds as it added a new strategic element and got me enjoying some real life football! I appreciate the devs continuing to create special events otherwise the game would get boring. I have been playing over 3 years, ack!

Comment

Working...
                                X