Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22289894
    replied
    why keep they annoying and bullying us players by removing stuff make more stuff pay to get and last min notice that stuff are going out the shops so they know for sure you cant use your points on those items

Leave a comment:

• reginejagonase
    replied
    This fails as an announcement. American Independence day was July 4th not August 7th. Even going as far as saying "will soon conclude" when the actual event date concluded a month ago lol. I don't know what kind of calendar they are using smh.

"Go get 'em while you still have the chance!" Yeah, right, like anyone would have enough time with you guys announcing 2 days before pulling out items. Good job R2/devs!

Please quit saying lame excuses when you just want people to cash more for relic stuff. Absolute greediness.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    They made up a mickey mouse event to justify the removal of these items i see no announcement any time in july that this event was going on ????????? Just prooves the low tactics of r2 and the devs just to get some cash out of players

PLZ SHOW ME AND THE REST OF COMMUNITY THE POST OF THIS EVENT DATE OF START AND FINISH WHICH IS USUALY POSTED BY MEMMORYLANE IN THE EVENTS DAILY POSTS
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-08-2018, 03:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fubitz
    replied
    Originally posted by fubitz View Post

Can you show me in announcements, when this event began? I certainly don't see anything.
    If there is an end point to this event, there surely must have been a "beginning."
    Last edited by fubitz; 08-08-2018, 01:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fubitz
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_May View Post
    Dear players,

The American Independence Day Celebration and the mid-year July PVP Honor month will soon conclude. The Essences of Zeus, Star Crystals, Moon Crystals, Sun Crystals, Pennant Ascension Stones, Pennant Engrave Stones and Resonance Crystals will not be available for exchange in Athena, Ares, Imperial War, and Hero Trial's Army Shop starting on 8/9/2018. Go get 'em while you still have the chance!

Wartune's 6th anniversary celebration will begin after the maintenance. Slay dragons, harvest resources, plunder lords, and challenge lords in a brand new 3-way PVP playmode - Wartopia (Coming August 19!). Follow the announcements on the official website, and forum, for updates, we'll see you in Wartopia!

Can you show me in announcements, when this event began? I certainly don't see anything.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Limits can't be increased without a maintenance, but the items are being removed during the maintenance, so.. can't increase the limits before the items get removed. Feedback has been forwarded. Not sure if it will make an impact this week, but hopefully they add the items back later. Still continue to voice your thoughts on that topic.

Wartopia will be released on August 19th. Announcement has been updated to state that. Hopefully we'll have the guide for that soon.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    so if all gonna be removed for ever from the shop raise the limits why are the ****** morrons ruining the game more and more??? they show again they dont ****** care about players raise those ****** limits so we can spend our points for what we want if you guys need to delete the stuff from the shop and need to make it pay to get ...

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Can't answer the question about the Independence Day and PVP Honor Month at this time, but the announcement has been updated to clarify a point regarding the release of Wartopia.

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    when did the so called American independence day celebration and the mid year july pvp honor month there was no announcement for these events and where do we get the relic items like ascension stones from because im not spending to get them

Leave a comment:

• Timothy Fisher
    replied
    PS- JULY ended 7 days ago Einstein.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy Fisher
    replied
    LMMFAO- AND YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE QUIT?
    When I informed my guild about this? A good number of them said they were done, they are quitting. Finally had something that did NOT cost money- just some hard work. And you took it? Just to try to get people to spend balens? Your "Customer Service" is atrocious. The game itself runs like Hot Garbage. AND YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SPEND MONEY ON THAT? UNREAL. This is even dumb by Wartune Standards (very low bar)
    Last edited by Timothy Fisher; 08-07-2018, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    The American Independence Day Celebration and the mid-year July PVP Honor month will soon conclude, when did this ever start? When these items was added, there was no mention of these events indicating it was a temporary thing.

Leave a comment:

• Kalaripayattu
    replied
    Bad move. Would have been better if they put a countdown or a time-limited stamp on above-mentioned items the first time these became available on war shops. Well, I guess R2 really lives up to its reputation as being greedy.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Nothing else has been announced yet. When there's more information about Wartopia, or a guide for it, I'll make sure it's posted on the forum.
    Ty memorylane
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-07-2018, 07:53 PM. Reason: fixed the quote block for you

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    Follow the announcements on the official website for updates, we'll see you in Wartopia!
    put the link in
    so we can click on that since not every 1 is a R2 player!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Nothing else has been announced yet. When there's more information about Wartopia, or a guide for it, I'll make sure it's posted on the forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X