No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S18 also with Catacombs freezes and Duels not working. Also, when you attack a mine, it freezes, forcing us to refresh.

Comment

• Quest button gone. Can't see the time let for the crops or what the crop is.

Comment

• lost one daily task and only 50 minute left for all it's **** maintenance

Comment

• stuck from loading resource file 7 in proggres 15/16
          my connection 512 mbps but still this progres. i wait this over than 60 minute T___T. help me GM .thx

Comment

• I cant get in.... why? Loading module 16/16 stuck at 99%.
            i have cleared cache and cookies.
            Now what? Wait for another hours of maintainance again???

Comment

• you can't see what the next level skills are when you hover over them

Comment

• Thought we were getting new troops in new patch ?

Comment

• when i go to duel it crashes, i can't see my equipment properly which is frustrating when im selling, quest log is missing, plus screen goes black when i try to battle. i think they have tried make it look too new and flash when really they should have concentrated on the practical things.

Comment

• i'm not playing the game while it is still like this imma come back later and try again

Comment

• what's with the moving picture while loading wartune..makes me dizzy by lookin at it.

Comment

• it crashes when i go to duel or attack a gold mine or go into battle in a single player or multi player dungeon and the quest log is no longer there. Basically i'm unable to do almost anything in there.

Comment

• i think, a non-casher player like me can't keep up now *sigh
                          Wartune
                          IGN: Rain
                          Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                          Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

• Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                            where has the quest button gone? how do we access quests now?
                            It's next to the Quest tracking thing on the right side of your screen. You can also access it with hotkey L.

Comment

• servers are now back on-line, but I can't see anything if I battle in the wilds Hopefully the rest of the game works better

Comment

• Unable to play in Hall of Heroes run.. Screen is going black and unable to do battles... s83.... Everyone is having these issues by trying to reload... Now what do we do????

Comment

Working...
                                X