Maintenance for Server S1 and S6 Group Completed for 02/27 Morning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27502531 View Post
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee )
    >Block and dodge are firing, i really think that they were bugged before not now, as with 10% or 12% they procced like 40% of the ttime, now they do 1 of each 10 times or so

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
      You seriously think we have all the advantages? Half of our stuff has either been nerfed or not working, or has been BROKEN ENTIRELY, and you've had a full week to gather as much as you can before the nerfs roll out on you, and you still call it an unfair advantage....

We clearly have a different perspective on the matter.
      Whine is free Chief!! and they know it

Comment

lol! I wish it were more "Wine is free" instead of "Whine", but such is life.....
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

in this maintainance.... there should have piggy.... mount....and petals to the event.......coz i have 66 petals left......in my inventory....if the maintenance is finish there will be exchange for my petals.....________CAMP CALORN___________
          guyszzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
            You seriously think we have all the advantages? Half of our stuff has either been nerfed or not working, or has been BROKEN ENTIRELY, and you've had a full week to gather as much as you can before the nerfs roll out on you, and you still call it an unfair advantage....

We clearly have a different perspective on the matter.
            +1 to this. Wish I was on another server that had to wait on the patch...I would've used up all my keys and quick like.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
              How is that fixed? That means it's glitch I would think. Reverse dmg is suppose to deflect back as many times as you hit the person not once per skill. Otherwise reverse dmg be pointless. That is one reason why it helps against mages and archers who do multi. it's bc the multiple reflects back.
              Even if it reflects once per attack its a useless skill against high lvl players. I think the reverse dmg on dungeon bosses are the only ones working the way this skill should be working. That is to reflect % of dmg dealt to them back to the enemy. 3 times 1k is not even 10% of most lvl 70 player's HP. If they stun u, they're not even going to care they're taking 3k or 2k each time they attack u. At least if its returning a % of dmg dealt, while mages can't do anything, us archers will at least be forced to use scatter unless we have 61k hp and 15k++ pdef like onimad and able to absorb the dmg returned with ease (wish I have his almost 21k patk though...guess i need 9 more levels of soul engraving, 4 more lvl 7 patk gems, lvl 7 patk astral and lvl 10 power guild skill =P...probably will take me months to get XD) .
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                +1 to this. Wish I was on another server that had to wait on the patch...I would've used up all my keys and quick like.
                Actually, I wish they had the key pack out much earlier...would've help loads since I'm buying extras to help my guildies get more crystals so they can get their lvl 60 set faster...

Comment

can't wait for the 1.5 update lol
                  FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS

Comment

confusing!

Comment

Why maintenance at prime time on a guild battle day?

Comment

A combination of Barbarella and Ponderosa that`s my guess.Talking about the name barbarossa.

Comment

A movie with Charles Bronsen??

Comment

Fix also the capacity member who can participate in guild battle... Make all members can join in GB not only 50 participants..

Comment

Originally posted by R28705615 View Post
                              Fix also the capacity member who can participate in guild battle... Make all members can join in GB not only 50 participants..
                              Holy God, no.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                                Holy God, no.
                                I totally agree =.= The person who posted that obviously has not been in a 50 vs 50 battle and experienced the unholy godlike lag that hits everyone as soon as u enter the battle....I rather they reduce the participants and instead give rewards to everyone in the guild after every battle (probably lesser for those who did not participate in the battle). That will at least minimize the complaints we get from ppl who can't participate.

Comment

Working...
                                X