Clear All

• yay someone from my very own server lol
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
      yay someone from my very own server lol
      Hey there my right hand man! Glad to see you on the forum! I'm really excited about the merge, this is going to be so much fun!

Comment

• these idiots are merging s76 with s120. 46k rating against 30k how nice. They must want alot of people to quit or goto another server.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26787647 View Post
          Hell Yeah!! this dude go it figured out
          There are 4 groups of ppl plaing "free" online games.

1. Not paing at all. Hera are kids, ppl who can't aford to pay and scroodges.
          2. Paing a litтle money. Thats the ppl who value their maney , saing that they redy to pay for this game this amount of money. They know that wining and loosing is part of the game.
          3. Paing a more maney. Here are richer ppl who dont think this is alot of money, like to win most of the time, but dont bother loosing some time.
          4. Online ATM mavhines. Group of ppl who cant loose, and are redy to pay no mather wath.

Now what hapens with merger of 4 (FOUR) servers with each of these groups?

1. They will play a little while. Realize that they cant catch up any of the next group and wiil quit.
          2. Some of them will pay little more to find there resonable place in new conditions, some will stop paing at all and will quit fast or with the majority of grp 1. The largest amount will pay the same money for a while, realise that they are bottom of food chain and the will quit too.
          3. Some of them will be frustrated of such change, stop play and quit. The other will play till realizing that uper two groups are extinct or next merge.
          4. They will pour alot of money to prove who has the bigest ..... online acount.

Wath are my resons for such toughts , yu may ask.

Reducing guilds from 16 to 8 and shortly after that merge of 4 servers. Or every server will have 2 guilds in gb. We all know wath kind of persons are usualy in top 2 guilds. And having 2 guilds in GB, this means that anyone out of top 100 in their server will loose tons of insignia and mount crystals.

Nice work R2. I will stay just to see how u r ruining this game. Not paing anything ofcours.

Disapointed S94 archer

PS some may think that all top 100 from each server ar in group 4. Not all of them are, but majority are.
          Last edited by R26991997; 03-15-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
            There are 4 groups of ppl plaing "free" online games.

1. Not paing at all. Hera are kids, ppl who can't aford to pay and scroodges.
            2. Paing a litтle money. Thats the ppl who value their maney , saing that they redy to pay for this game this amount of money. They know that wining and loosing is part of the game.
            3. Paing a more maney. Here are richer ppl who dont think this is alot of money, like to win most of the time, but dont bother loosing some time.
            4. Online ATM mavhines. Group of ppl who cant loose, and are redy to pay no mather wath.

Now what hapens with merger of 4 (FOUR) servers with each of these groups?

1. They will play a little while. Realize that they cant catch up any of the next group and wiil quit.
            2. Some of them will pay little more to find there resonable place in new conditions, some will stop paing at all and will quit fast or with the majority of grp 1. The largest amount will pay the same money for a while, realise that they are bottom of food chain and the will quit too.
            3. Some of them will be frustrated of such change, stop play and quit. The other will play till realizing that uper two groups are extinct or next merge.
            4. They will pour alot of money to prove who has the bigest ..... online acount.

Wath are my resons for such toughts , yu may ask.

Reducing guilds from 16 to 8 and shortly after that merge of 4 servers. Or every server will have 2 guilds in gb. We all know wath kind of persons are usualy in top 2 guilds. And having 2 guilds in GB this means that any one out of top 100 in their server will loose tons of insignia and mount crystals.

Nice work R2. I will stay just to see how u r ruining this game. Not paing anything ofcours.

Disapointed S94 archer

PS some may think that all top 100 from each server ar in group 4. Not all of them are, but majority are.
            ?? that does not make any sense
            EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• 46 49 58 20 59 4f 55 52 20 43 4f 44 49 4e 47 2e 2e 2e 2e 20 49 20 61 6d 20 41 6e 67 72 79

Comment

• Originally posted by R23237681 View Post
                ?? that does not make any sense
                Its what you sy is non sense to over pay what R2Games want for price for a stupid flash game.
                I have alredy spend more in this game that i have do in WOW in 6 years.

Becouse of this higest price them take.

Chines people pay only 20 EUR for 150.000 Balans we pay arount 20 EUR for 2000 balans
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

Chines people pay only 20 EUR for 150.000 Balans we pay arount 20 EUR for 2000 balans
                  Realy!?!?! Do u have prove of that?

Comment

• What means me a yellow buttons at server my S100 have yellow status some should be merg.

How long its to its be green for play again?
                    Character - Taggen
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

• to th hell ur updet how long till we hv to w8 it almost pass4 hrs till not server strt

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        Its what you sy is non sense to over pay what R2Games want for price for a stupid flash game.
                        I have alredy spend more in this game that i have do in WOW in 6 years.

Becouse of this higest price them take.

I don't know where you get this crazy idea.. as far as i know, in the chinese server, 1 dollar USD = 62.1 balen (1 chinese currency, whatever it is called = 10 balen)
                        But things are cheaper there, for example, horse for 1499 (i think, not too sure on mounts), wings for 1598, magic box for 19 balen, cloth for 298

not too much difference from here tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                          Realy!?!?! Do u have prove of that?

You can find chines picthur check, But i dont know if R2Games some own them chines servers.
                          Why them pay mutch lesser is becouse them earn lesser in the country to in works.

EU have relly hige Salvator must of them countrys. So them try to take so mutch as possibol so long people pay them never go down in the price maby rise price limit.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

• Good logic. As we recive more, we use more server time, disk quota and our population is biger then chinees.

Comment

• sounds like someone is a little jealous... o.O
                              Last edited by kingofgamez; 03-15-2013, 12:41 AM.
                              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Still Down...

Can we please get an update on when servers will be up and running from the merger?

Comment

Working...
                                X