• Show
Clear All

• Im waiting for patch 2.0

Comment

• new update, new problem, new lag

hahahaha LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
        So let me get this straight.. The so called WB stand in is only going to be for cashers.....
        Yes, i can see if you unhappy for not getting any more free things and options in the game, but actually it's so unfair as you make it out to be. If you are not a casher or at least a heavy casher, then that stand-in option is irrelevant for you. You will be getting the same gold as you were getting until now, and it's not much different when there are x people with 100% buff and reviving all the time. I agree on the part about using vouchers (and not only for that, but for almost everything which is balens only, but sadly it's not the way the things work here. At least from time to time we get events that can get you balens value without paying anything)
        And of course the more someone pays the more he will get, and then, then it would be unfair to those who spend a lot and have no advantage over those who don't. But that's for the people who want to be on the top. They are few... most are just enjoying the game as it is and don't care much about who spends tons of money or who is online for 1 hour a day.

Comment

• Oxykotton u suck
          Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
          I'm Italian
          Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Seriously? You shouldn't self-advertise and self-promote here - especially it being off-topic. It may not be explicitly against the rules but you've been crossposting this all over the place. :/
            There's nothing wrong with this, he's just showing people how to use the free offers that they already put into place. It's just as if someone made up their own guide on how to get free balens. I don't see the problem.

Comment

• Are you taking mages out of the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
                There's nothing wrong with this, he's just showing people how to use the free offers that they already put into place. It's just as if someone made up their own guide on how to get free balens. I don't see the problem.
                It has been removed. It has zero to do with the topic.

Comment

• just a question, why is the warlock female ? what i thought was , a warlock was the male version of a witch...

Comment

• ....my understanding is that a warlock is the male version of the witch...if that is correct, then why is the warlock , female ? sorry ..this posted twice.

Comment

• just a real life heads up.... warlock is actually a offensive term, it means oathbreaker and outcast....to call any witch ( male or female ) a warlock is not a honor, its a insult and any person that refers to themselves as a warlock, is saying that they can not be trusted....
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
                        not when I have to remove 25+ postings of that video in 2 days....
                        5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
                          Oxykotton u suck
                          Point of this? No clue what beef you got with me but if you don't like me then don't talk to me. Don't spam the forums just keep it to yourself.

Comment

• we waited 1 month just for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              Point of this? No clue what beef you got with me but if you don't like me then don't talk to me. Don't spam the forums just keep it to yourself.
                              Blablablabla
                              Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
                              I'm Italian
                              Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

• So whats up with the homestead?lol

Comment

Working...
                                X