No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Two Contents!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happening to wartune? I thought it was only my bad internet connection that I can't even log in and whenever I click my desired server, it's always been like this, and only happened TODAY; ''Oops! This page appears broken. DNS Error - Server cannot be found.'' But I saw a lot of people complaining on how they aren't able to log in or what. The problem is, I can enter my other servers but my s97/98 won't let me enter, why? This is just a no-no. Please fixed it! I really want to play right now!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
      Haha... you release this update without having any announcement about the work you have done to fix our servers 64, 83,87 and 90??? Hahahahaha!!!
      Stop freaking posting your damn spam in every post. Seriously, we all know your issue going on. Send the tickets and just wait it out. That is the best you can do. Posting posts and spamming the forums will just get you banned off forums probably. It won't make any help go faster to you. All it does is create unnecessary spam that people have to scroll through. It's annoying.We know you are having problems we dont have to read it in every single post on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by R2378489 View Post
        @ingxiong Unfair will be when they release the red astral. Archers will dominate since they own WB and make far more gold than other chars in this game. They will be able to buy them in exchange points.
        Im a knight and have 15k star points already. You have plenty of time to get enough points to buy at least one red astral if you start saving right now.

Comment

Originally posted by raulito29 View Post
          you release this update without having any announcement about the work you have done to fix our servers 64, 83,87 and 90??? new patch at account active all ready??? my aaccount she STUCK at 7/16 ehhh... need help there
          omfg! I am getting sick and tired of reading through every page with at least one post about this garbage. We know you have problems. Stop posting in every thread about it. Just send a support ticket, make one thread in the support/bug section and that's it. Spam the ticket section if you must but stop ruining people's threads with this ****. This thread is 8 pages of mostly spam.

Comment

So, this is the patch preview? It practically said nothing short of which 1.5 additions will be in part 2. It said nothing of how they worked, what they might cost, and so on. Come on - at least let us know something! And, as has been said over and over here - FIX the stuff that don't work right since the 1.5 part 1 patch!!!!!

Comment

help me to get a balance

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                I want to know when we're getting new gear. I'll hit level 70 tomorrow and I'm still rocking 55 gear.
                bwhahahaha that's YOUR fault.... find a group and do mpd's and get lvl 60 gear!

Comment

I hope the new title system will include some farming titles, because that part of the game is very under rated. Revivalist would be a nice title or Master Thief, for those that love to steal.....Which brings me to another point, one that causes many rows and even hostility. "stealing" is wrong, no I don't mean it's against the law or a sin, just the word itself, it should be sharing. Only your friends can access your farm, as such they "share". Putting the word 'steal' in there has only caused trouble. So could somebody sort this out and let friends share with friends?

Comment

boss kenapa guild ku gak masuk cross server ,istanadw 106

Comment

u should have saved daru since the 1st time u heard about them

Comment

What about the homestead when is that coming out and what are lvl 65 equipment?

Comment

please repair s90

Comment

k... and since what lvl we can have new troops?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              omfg! I am getting sick and tired of reading through every page with at least one post about this garbage. We know you have problems. Stop posting in every thread about it. Just send a support ticket, make one thread in the support/bug section and that's it. Spam the ticket section if you must but stop ruining people's threads with this ****. This thread is 8 pages of mostly spam.
                              You **** moron. You should just shoot yourself instead of saying what you said. It is because of players like you, who do not care for others that R2 is ruining everything. As long as they have big whales who spend the ***** glass on this, everything will be fine when it shouldn't. I hope you keep playing this game alone when everybody just leaves it because R2 was too damn busy launching new patches instead of fixing the bugs that prevent us to play it properly. We all are paying a lot of MONEY for you to tell us what to spam or not.

Also, if you are smart enough, THIS IS A MMO so complaining about other people to fix their bugs when in mass, should be case to support from everyone else. At least if you enjoy playing with and against other people. If not, well you're ok with this.

Comment

Well, I guess I'll be original here and say thank you r2 ^_^ It's good to have an update on when the new troops will be out so I can start daru farming. And knowing the spire will be coming soon is helpful, since I believe that's the place that free clothing materials drop(?). *hugs* Thank you guys, I appreciate the information.
                                AyaSnow
                                Phoenix
                                Server 58

Comment

Working...
                                X