Wartune 1.5 Part Two Contents!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    Them should put new troops in the troops lvl man have lvl them other troops.

If man have lvl 52 in LVL 40 man should get lvl 52 at lvl 50 troops, Becouse man should have lvl 50 troops for long time ago if them hade put them online. Man should not have lvl 40 troops some me to 59 if 50 troops be out.
    And all new players some start play after them save alot of daru becouse them have start me 40 50 troops.
    if that was so everyone would just make lvl 70 paladins then switch to angels and knights
    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

• Is the game going to get any better??
      any improvements on lagging?
      any reasons why you keep giving us about 80% of the time wortless misfortune and green astrals?
      I have been playing the game for a while and it seems to me that, the more you make update the worse it is becoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by R26171695 View Post
        when are they going to fix the LAGG problems and eill in the 3 spaces in farm that we cannot use
        and Yes archers are going to rule overall now followed by mages,warriors come in dead last in terms of power now
        like since the clothing system was put in Warriors cannot beat either mages nor archers of the same level
        Mages simply Overpower Warriors and Archers outshoot them so in PVP of equal level the warrior loses both ways
        Think a little about the literally thousands of moderate balen spenders
        Drop tate on astrals now is terriable as you can literually fill up the astrals screen 3 to 6 times before you can get a purple on much less a gold one
        LOL I have yet to get a gold/yellow one... I have had to buy what I do have. I get a lot of the whits junk ones then the rest are mostly green and some blue once in a great while I get a useless purple on ;(

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          omfg! I am getting sick and tired of reading through every page with at least one post about this garbage. We know you have problems. Stop posting in every thread about it. Just send a support ticket, make one thread in the support/bug section and that's it. Spam the ticket section if you must but stop ruining people's threads with this ****. This thread is 8 pages of mostly spam.
          I have sent in SEVERAL support tickets and dont get a decent response I get we are aware thank you for your patience and understanding. and they close the ticket. They need to fix the issues in game before doing other things. I think the new things they are doing are GREAT and I am looking forward to them how ever it is the issues in game that make it difficult to enjoy playing the game.

Comment

• Oxy's right - some of us do not want to see bishng about bugs in a thread that has nothing to do with them - and it gets old. It should be discussion about the upcoming features.

The shooting in your head comments are over-the-top. I've been warned for a LOT less.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetBittch View Post
              I have sent in SEVERAL support tickets and dont get a decent response I get we are aware thank you for your patience and understanding. and they close the ticket. They need to fix the issues in game before doing other things. I think the new things they are doing are GREAT and I am looking forward to them how ever it is the issues in game that make it difficult to enjoy playing the game.
              I never said that they arn't doing a bad job. I actually agree with you that R2 is being lazy about stuff. However, spamming the forums is not the way of going about it. If you want answers then just keep sending those tickets in and posting the correct section. All the spam posts will just be unheard and you won't get anything you want fixed any faster.

Comment

Stop freaking posting your damn spam in every post. Seriously, we all know your issue going on. Send the tickets and just wait it out. That is the best you can do. Posting posts and spamming the forums will just get you banned off forums probably. It won't make any help go faster to you. All it does is create unnecessary spam that people have to scroll through. It's annoying.We know you are having problems we dont have to read it in every single post on the forum.
                maybe little oxykotton just mind your own business could be a good think. Its totally normal that people are concern about that issue , since it affect more than our game play on those 4server , and we saw a news about new stuff coming up , but no news about what they actually plan to do about the **** on our server. Plus its not your job of telling people that they could be banned , just because they are posting everywhere about that issue , if that company was a bit respectfull , they will have post an update info about what they are working on to make our server working again. 83/64/87 and 90 is completely broken , some cannot access at all , some others like me can access but cannot complete any battle. You know about our issue ,well good for you , I hope one day your server will encounter samething , maybe you will start understanding the frustration of that situation and the fact that seeing that they still release new contenant without doing any kind of amelioration of our server issue or even announce any maintenance to tried to work the bugs make people want to spam a little more.

By the way we all opened ticket, dont worry to much about that ok okykotton , just ignore the post or SPAM that people does about that major issue , and just take care of your little business .... because I will fallow you very closely, cause seriously for everything I read about you on that forum , you just constantly argue with others and your reply to blueearth can be also consider as spamming since its certainly not your job to replying to everyone about what you like and dont like to read in that forum. Mr want to do is little law , moderator can easily delete any post they dont like or merge them or banned people ...this is them job and certainly not your job.

Comment

• why do you all complain ....... new troops yeyyyy thats great it shows game development ....... yes it will cost daru .. just like when we
                  switched from gryphons to knights .... its the game get over it or find something else to play ..... daru is easy to get i get around 2 milion a day from WB events. Then if people want to pay for alchemy WHY SHOULD THEY LISTEN TO YOU WHINE ABOUT IT ??? Its their money
                  they are spending. You dont want to pay thats up to you no one complains that you arent spending.

Yes the R2 customer service sucks ..... we all know that ..... so dont talk to them and if the game screws you over then leave.

The only thing tht bothers me is a comment someone made near the start of this thread that on a frequent basis certain players get
                  the final last boss hit. In all my time of playing i have only managed it once, but on nearly every WB i have been actively fighting when the WB dies. This tells me there is something going on and the system is being manipulated

Comment

• Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
                    maybe little oxykotton just mind your own business could be a good think. Its totally normal that people are concern about that issue , since it affect more than our game play on those 4server , and we saw a news about new stuff coming up , but no news about what they actually plan to do about the **** on our server. Plus its not your job of telling people that they could be banned , just because they are posting everywhere about that issue , if that company was a bit respectfull , they will have post an update info about what they are working on to make our server working again. 83/64/87 and 90 is completely broken , some cannot access at all , some others like me can access but cannot complete any battle. You know about our issue ,well good for you , I hope one day your server will encounter samething , maybe you will start understanding the frustration of that situation and the fact that seeing that they still release new contenant without doing any kind of amelioration of our server issue or even announce any maintenance to tried to work the bugs make people want to spam a little more.

By the way we all opened ticket, dont worry to much about that ok okykotton , just ignore the post or SPAM that people does about that major issue , and just take care of your little business .... because I will fallow you very closely, cause seriously for everything I read about you on that forum , you just constantly argue with others and your reply to blueearth can be also consider as spamming since its certainly not your job to replying to everyone about what you like and dont like to read in that forum. Mr want to do is little law , moderator can easily delete any post they dont like or merge them or banned people ...this is them job and certainly not your job.
                    Some people might actually want to read the freaking thread you know. Not about people's complaints about bugs in off topic posts. I already stated you have every right to complain but don't be spamming the forum. Have some consideration of others for once will you. These threads are meant about the disucussion of part II. Not about your broken server. Send tickets and post in the right place. You actually think spamming the whole forum will fix anything? No it won't. It just pisses everyone off and delays your problem even longer. Quit the damn spam and either discuss about the topic how it suppose to be or don't post. Post in the bug section or something. There is a thread already about s90 or w/e. No need to post it here. From page 1 to page 12 there's at least 1 post about the stupid bugs. I want to actually read the thread that is related to the topic. Not about your problems. Think of others for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Where did you get this info from?
                      Hey probably plays the chinese wartune.
                      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

• Well you could of said it in a nicer way ._.

Comment

Some people might actually want to read the freaking thread you know. Not about people's complaints about bugs in off topic posts. I already stated you have every right to complain but don't be spamming the forum. Have some consideration of others for once will you. These threads are meant about the disucussion of part II. Not about your broken server. Send tickets and post in the right place. You actually think spamming the whole forum will fix anything? No it won't. It just pisses everyone off and delays your problem even longer. Quit the damn spam and either discuss about the topic how it suppose to be or don't post. Post in the bug section or something. There is a thread already about s90 or w/e. No need to post it here. From page 1 to page 12 there's at least 1 post about the stupid bugs. I want to actually read the thread that is related to the topic. Not about your problems. Think of others for a change.
                          Well you could have said it in a nicer way ._.

Comment

• Originally posted by VileVictor View Post
                            why do you all complain ....... new troops yeyyyy thats great it shows game development ....... yes it will cost daru .. just like when we
                            switched from gryphons to knights .... its the game get over it or find something else to play ..... daru is easy to get i get around 2 milion a day from WB events. Then if people want to pay for alchemy WHY SHOULD THEY LISTEN TO YOU WHINE ABOUT IT ??? Its their money
                            they are spending. You dont want to pay thats up to you no one complains that you arent spending.

[B]Yes the R2 customer service sucks ..... we all know that ..... so dont talk to them and if the game screws you over then leave.[/

see moderator that is the kind of comment who should be banned

The only thing tht bothers me is a comment someone made near the start of this thread that on a frequent basis certain players get
                            the final last boss hit. In all my time of playing i have only managed it once, but on nearly every WB i have been actively fighting when the WB dies. This tells me there is something going on and the system is being manipulated
                            But about the update , I like the idea of new troops , I accumulate lots of daru for it and its giving something new to work on. 1.5 come with a lot of good thing , I just want to enjoy them with my main charac on server 83

Comment

Blablablablablablablablablablablablablabla how wasting time you have little men to waste on that forum ??? first its easy to jump and not read all the thread and just the one you are interrested of .... .its not something hard to do , but as well you love read them all and reply to them all , cause you so love wasting time. And this is what you are doing here just now!!! How amazing are you standing in that thread just waiting for new people to comment ??? Finally it simple you love arguing and doing your little boss on that forum. (Omg do not disturb me , you disturb my little forum when you are writting about stuff that I dont want to see and read about it.) You are so involve about it , that you are the one that is also boring to read hahahha

Just ignore those post, you worry to much about everything, and you loved that ...............
                              Last edited by luciole78; 03-19-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• I have 8 mil daru saved up. What lvl can i expect to be

Comment

Working...
                                X