No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/21 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELL, they lost my money a long time ago, not another red cent from me..... I'll keep playing, but no more balens money from me. This is rude and incourteous. No warning, just do what they want. It just gets worse and worse. I don't mind the merge, aside from the fact I'm going to get pwned by the s2 cashers as well as the s7 cashers now (I am from s7) . But whatever, I'll just move to rank 30 in arena, what do I care? This poor customer service is terrible, all to suck more money from us, well, they lost my dollar.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• wow really....another simple server gets run over by a couple casher servers yet again.......way to ** *** up yet again R2 guys......ya did that to us on S19 as well when ya merged S5,S8 and some other server with us there and now ya do it again..........seems all u guys think about is $$$ and u seem to think merging servers is that answer..........so heres a concept......why not take the casher servers and merge them with OTHER casher servers INSTEAD of merging them with lower servers like S18 and S19 where people dont spend as much........let them top dollar spenders compete amongst themselves and leave us others so called "n00bs" alone. now how the ** are we to even come close to competing with these other servers when 95% of them BOUGHT their way to the top.....the guild i am in on S18 just went from ranked #3 all the way to ranked #26...........HOW ARE WE TO EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPETING WITH ANYONE NOW..........really smart move R2.....really....keep up with the bright ideas and see how many more people ur gonna start losing that enjoy this game
      Last edited by R23759391; 03-24-2013, 12:02 PM.
      Deathdemon
      Lvl. 80
      S19 Desert of Curses
      Fairy Tail

S417 Catasmere
      Lvl 78
      WarSlayers

Comment

• Thank you r2games for ***** up our beautiful world!! Seriously u suck big time!
        IGN:•BrokenRose•
        Class:Archer
        Guild:•Onež•

Comment

• at least somebody could tell us a few day`s before .. realy now .. i login this morning and find server merged

Comment

• really thank you! i do appreciate the hard work you're doing..next time..just merge all the servers in one...-.- who the ** cares anymore..put all the worlds in one...

Comment

• Originally posted by NARTH View Post
              To those who threaten to quit, r2 has just announced and celebrated their number 40mils users, even 90% of those users r not active, but the figure already enough to capture most of the online advertisers to sponsor r2. U think they really care who is quitting the game and stop spending?
              90% inactives. You must be kidding.

MORE LIKELY 99.99% inactives. That would still mean 40,000 active players. Which to me is still a gross exaggeration.

Comment

• i like this game before...but because this brainless merged i really hate this game now....
                goodbye wartune....

Comment

• everything u guys done piece of **** server40 a old server merge to some new server.... it kinda making it unfair for us

Comment

• no merge S122? that's disappointing been waiting our turn for quite a while already. But as usual I guess R2 does't care. FFS i still didn't get my first week rewards.

Comment

• wow guys really...................now i missed the merge message. i was a level 41 and not sure where to log in after merge.............thanks for making my day extremely complex

Comment

• for real? even a day notice wasnt possible?? this is total ****. my guild went from rank 5 to rank 16 so no gb for us and you think a weak compensation package is going to help? what use are charisma potions to most of us? you basically just screwed the game for 2 servers, you merged us with 1 stronger and 1 weaker so now the guys on the bottom will never get ahead they are relegated to being food and plunders for the rest and in my guild 8 ppl so far have walked away from the game including the guild master.this is ridiculous and unconscionable. if i go buy a car and the one i get isnt the one i chose am i expected to just stay quiet and drive what im given? you left no recourse other than to walk away or spend more money but you will never see another penny from me. you have terrible business practices if this is how you treat your customers and i will not be doing business with your company any more. there are many more games on the internet and i will happily send my money to them if they learn how to treat people by NOT making fools out of their customers.

Comment

• Character Missing

Before Server Merges.. My character is Level 48 ( Archer) name syah. VIP membership. i'm playing in server 11-US East. After Emerge, My character just become Level 1? When i'm trying to support ticket, its say character name doesn't exist. Then how i gonna get my character back? please do something about this. My email is syawal_fitri87@yahoo.com

Comment

• There are compensations, but not enough in my opinion.

Comment

• yea they cant fix this the game is so ** now they just shot it right up the bu tt

Comment

• show you all how much r2 games care about their player they dont it like it or lump it

Comment

Working...
                                X