Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i enjoyed the seed packs.

Comment

Well the last consume event, R2 blocked me from recharging for over a month and refused to fix so after the event was over they finally did. Do u think they sent me the items they knocked me out of getting because of the delay and unconcern? Of course not. They ignore my ticket I send in and basically act like I don't exist and they could care less, I used the balens I had already to work toward it and would not have if no for the event. I think they need a new support team extremely bad.

Comment

Guys they don't do things to benefit the player, they do things only to benefit them. They need to change the name of the game to Warbuck. All they care about if taking out money for nothing or almsot nothing. They don't care at all about the members. The support team if a joke.

Comment

This will help people keep their Crypt Tokens. In the Crypt Shop each scroll costs 30 tokens so some people who have money might buy those.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Huh? How will this help ppl keep their tokens? You're not getting crypt tokens nor VIP Tokens out of these packs. No one will bother buying them.
            In the Crypt Shop there are scrolls for sale. People with money will buy the packs instead of spending the tokens so they can save up for the other equipment in the shop

Comment

Ppl.
              You no like this sale?
              Don't complain -.-
              Game: Wartune
              Server: 2 Edena Village
              Class: Mage
              Name: Mary Magdalene
              Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
              Flying with the fishes,
              Or maybe in the Ocean,
              swimming with the pigeons,
              See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by R29623783 View Post
                In the Crypt Shop there are scrolls for sale. People with money will buy the packs instead of spending the tokens so they can save up for the other equipment in the shop
                That is just stupid and for ppl with money than planning skills. It is very easy to get scrolls for 20k gold each from daily Guild Altar spins. I hardly see why anyone would need it since it doesn't make much difference unless you're fighting necropolis. In Spire, each boss is exponentially stronger than the previous one, so if you're stuck on 1 boss, buffing up with scrolls+ pots ain't gonna make a difference unless u can get the boss down to less than 1 bar hp without buffs consistently without fail. Other than that, it is really useless to use it for MP or BG or GW or Group Arena. Those places rarely match u against ppl with close BR, so you either pwn your opponents or get pwned regardless of buffs. Same for MP which is really not efficient if you need scrolls to do an MP daily...I still think ppl who really bought them have poor resources management.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
                  Ppl.
                  You no like this sale?
                  Don't complain -.-
                  And if you don't complain about this, R2 is just gonna think we're idiots who like this kind of useless packs and start making more of such stuff to eat our $$$ but give us nothing in return. The complaints are a negative feedback to them to let them know they're doing something wrong. Since they do not have a section for Complaints (which is neither a suggestion nor a bug) it gets posted directly back in the thread the complaints is directed against.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    And if you don't complain about this, R2 is just gonna think we're idiots who like this kind of useless packs and start making more of such stuff to eat our $$$ but give us nothing in return. The complaints are a negative feedback to them to let them know they're doing something wrong. Since they do not have a section for Complaints (which is neither a suggestion nor a bug) it gets posted directly back in the thread the complaints is directed against.
                    Good call. Thumbs down for this pack. Please offer us something thats interesting...

Comment

I'm sure that R2 can track the sales and draw their own conclusions from this offering.

Comment

Can you extend the Log-in Bonus -NightStalker

Comment

I need more gold , daru and lucky stones

Comment

Working...
                          X