No announcement yet.

Part 3 of the 1.5 Update...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am not a balens user. please give me a chance to get a 1piece of cloth i need 2pcs of Easter Egg.. so please give me a chance..

Name: Lanaya
    Server:s58 Lambridge Stronghold
    Guild: BloodLords
    Level:45
    Last edited by R25478703; 04-08-2013, 04:33 AM. Reason: just forgot to put level.

Comment

lol its a joke

Comment

Originally posted by R27404579 View Post
        we can get 1 spirit per crop
        i got that information from someone elses farm mwahahaha! (evil laugh)

Comment

Everyone talking about this animal spirit things... And no one notices farm slots are still 9 when they could obviously be 12??
          Which also means your farm dosen't level past level 30 i believe... If farms could grow to level 50 lets say you could totally plant 12 seeds and also get more kyanite and vouchers per day.
          That would partially solve the kyanite issues tho the other solution would be to make friend's energizable trees give little kyanite.
          Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Anyone have any idea if it's possible to get the 2000 ancient spirits without using Balens?

Comment

Originally posted by irunin View Post
              Everyone talking about this animal spirit things... And no one notices farm slots are still 9 when they could obviously be 12??
              Which also means your farm dosen't level past level 30 i believe... If farms could grow to level 50 lets say you could totally plant 12 seeds and also get more kyanite and vouchers per day.
              That would partially solve the kyanite issues tho the other solution would be to make friend's energizable trees give little kyanite.
              you have no idea so hush
              farms grow to same level as player
              doesnt matter if 5000 slots u can still only plant 1 kyanite so it wouldnt solve a problem that isnt there
              kynite is this way so not to max level everything straight away its part of the game play

Comment

lol, I am sitting on 1 million in kyanite since I am sitting at this lvl while building my HS up and everything in my academy is maxxed out.. kyanite isn't a problem, but if they want to give us more slots so we could plant more gold then that would be awesome..

Comment

Part 3 is[ 7/16 ] lol r2 ulols

Comment

Originally posted by Kuromi_Tsukimoto View Post
                    where did you get the information? 0o0
                    look in the hot events thing in exchange its all there :P

Comment

Originally posted by ChadM View Post
                      Anyone have any idea if it's possible to get the 2000 ancient spirits without using Balens?
                      no its not possible ... but if u steal from other players it might be

Comment

Not sure if anyone else did the math yet, but i went ahead and found the numbers for this event (i`m not sure if I`m 100% correct though) this takes into account if you attend every event everyday .All information is from the other Wartune forums.

free player/general

hero call event: 7 days* 5 seeds per day=35 seeds
                        mount trainer: 7 days* 5 seeds per day=35 seeds
                        rule the BG: 7 days* 3 seeds per day=21 seeds
                        Dungeon slayer: 7 days* 5 seeds per day=35 seeds

In total this is 126 seeds
                        Assuming each seed gives 13 spirits: 126seeds* 13 spirits= 1638 spirits

2000-1638=362 spirits

so for people who don't use balens, we are short 362 spirits

Now if we use the concept of stealing 1 spirits from friends ( lose friends are your own risk) and if we assume we steal 9 spirits every time we "visit" their farm:
                        362/9=40.22=41

so for non-baleners we need to visit farms 41 times and steal 9 seeds from each farm and make sure no one steals from you to get the hawk strider mount.

or

there are 26 days left for the event

362 needed spirits/26 days=13.92=14

steal 14 spirits per day until the event ends.

In conclusion, this event is not possible for free players unless you steal and get your friends mad at you.

Baleners

Now if you are using balens, you can use the ancient gift box to get your spirits.
                        Now assume you don't get any extra ancient spirit and only get the 10 when you by the box

362 needed spirits/10 spirits per box=36.2=37 boxes

37 boxes* 89 balen each box=3293 balen needed

so even with balen, you still need 3230 balen to get the mount ( that's with all the events done)

only balen

for those people who have a huge amount of balen and don't mind wasting it:

2000 spirits/10 balen per box=200 boxes

200 boxes* 89 balen= 17800 balen

i don't think much/if anyone will fall under this category.

Well that's the math I did. if i did anything wrong, feel free to correct it
                        Last edited by WishBlade; 04-08-2013, 03:59 PM. Reason: its 89 balen instead of 85 balen

Comment

hmmmm i think the havest of land lvl does count into effect not much
                          it should be more than 13 soul per seed

some of the quest u can do twice if u manage to get it during the exchange to quests
                          like today 5 seed for 5 mount train and after reset 5 seed again for 5 mount train
                          twice in 1 day its more much again

but for free user it matters got mount / dun have mount

Comment

Originally posted by WishBlade View Post
                            Not sure if anyone else did the math yet, but i went ahead and found the numbers for this event (i`m not sure if I`m 100% correct though) this takes into account if you attend every event everyday .All information is from the other Wartune forums.

free player/general

hero call event: 7 days* 5 seeds per day=35 seeds
                            mount trainer: 7 days* 5 seeds per day=35 seeds
                            rule the BG: 7 days* 3 seeds per day=21 seeds
                            Dungeon slayer: 7 days* 5 seeds per day=35 seeds

In total this is 126 seeds
                            Assuming each seed gives 13 spirits: 126seeds* 13 spirits= 1638 spirits

2000-1638=362 spirits

so for people who don't use balens, we are short 362 spirits

Now if we use the concept of stealing 1 spirits from friends ( lose friends are your own risk) and if we assume we steal 9 spirits every time we "visit" their farm:
                            362/9=40.22=41

so for non-baleners we need to visit farms 41 times and steal 9 seeds from each farm and make sure no one steals from you to get the hawk strider mount.

or

there are 26 days left for the event

362 needed spirits/26 days=13.92=14

steal 14 spirits per day until the event ends.

In conclusion, this event is not possible for free players unless you steal and get your friends mad at you.

Baleners

Now if you are using balens, you can use the ancient gift box to get your spirits.
                            Now assume you don't get any extra ancient spirit and only get the 10 when you by the box

362 needed spirits/10 spirits per box=36.2=37 boxes

37 boxes* 85 balen each box=3230 balen needed

so even with balen, you still need 3230 balen to get the mount ( that's with all the events done)

only balen

for those people who have a huge amount of balen and don't mind wasting it:

2000 spirits/10 balen per box=200 boxes

200 boxes* 85 balen= 17000 balen

i don't think much/if anyone will fall under this category.

Well that's the math I did. if i did anything wrong, feel free to correct it
                            What about the Mystery shop event? You can spend just 45 balen each time and get seeds there?

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                              What about the Mystery shop event? You can spend just 45 balen each time and get seeds there?
                              I forgot about that event. let me see. since you can only do this event once aday:

you still need 362 spirits after all the other events so:
                              7days* 5 seeds=35 seeds *13 spirits= 455 ( max amount from mystery shopper event)
                              6days* 5 seeds=30 seeds *13 spirits= 390(must go with 6 days , since 5 days only yield 325 spirits)
                              5days* 5 seeds=25 seeds *13 spirits= 325 ( lower than 362 so disregard this)

reset the mystery shop cost 45 balen each reset and since this must be done 5 times aday

45*5=225

225 balen per day* 6days= 1350 balens.

so this would be a better option than the ancient gift boxes with everything being equal.

You must also consider the chances of someone stealing from you.

again if the math doesn't look right, just correct it in your post.
                              Last edited by WishBlade; 04-08-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

level 7 farm gives 15 per seed

Comment

Working...
                                X