[Promotion] Limited Payment Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pit_pendulum View Post
    what is the meaning of ANY BALEN AMOUNT i just used matomy offers and recharged 260 balens but got nothing ...... ANY means any NOT minimum 500 or anything right ?
    Min is 500. It has to be a true recharge.

Comment

how to recharge,,,because i recharge last time using MY CARD but no balen has delivered,,

Comment

same happened to me i charged 242 balens using zong and didnt received my special pack... I filed a ticket and they say no complete transaction WTH

Comment

i got trouble with vip, already pay but not get back my vip

Comment

This offer is bogus. I recharged yesterday and got nothing. Sounds like the same problem everyone else is having with this so called offer.

Comment

Originally posted by R26018787 View Post
              This offer is bogus. I recharged yesterday and got nothing. Sounds like the same problem everyone else is having with this so called offer.
              Yesterday was the 11th!!! If you would bother to read the dates the offer is valid you would find that it didn't start until the 12th - today. So, of course you didn't get the bonus yesterday!!!!!

Comment

works pefrefctley fine this one

Comment

This worked fine for me.

Can you also bring back the Pays to Consume or Pays to Recharge?

Comment

this is donkey´s ****. I have bought balens three times during the fourteens of april and received "NADA" Boooh on you!

Comment

Originally posted by R21983228 View Post
                      this is donkey´s ****. I have bought balens three times during the fourteens of april and received "NADA" Boooh on you!
                      Today is April 12th. Not quite sure what the "fourteens of april" is, but it's certainly not today. Many people having issues with this did their recharge on the 11th of april; the event did not start until april 12th.

Comment

right it worked fine today even gave us a flashy heads up to remind dumb people like me thanks guys way to go
                        Server 13 lvl 80 mage

Comment

i recharged also, 2 times and got nothing extra
                          ♥Wildfire♥
                          G.M. of HONOR
                          lvl 80 archer
                          S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

Originally posted by R29892427 View Post
                            i recharged also, 2 times and got nothing extra
                            Then submit a ticket as you seem to be the exception.

Comment

why having too many server error when log in, after server merged too many black screen can't see a thing, too many lags while playing the game, plaese fix the problems, thanks!

Comment

can you fix the server not found? we can't play wartune.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... ust like yesterday.. what is happening .. we cant go 2nd WB and the arena ETC.. cause of this trouble.. please fix it..

Comment

Working...
                                X