No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Servers S150, S153, S156, and S160

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is the game going to be back up ALSO... When are you going to fix the issues like LAG in the game??????? I would also like to know what will be done about the scrolls and potions that were in use when the sever went down.

Comment

• m tired play this game,,,always can't enter game,,,

Comment

• @ hiryu101 you **** u cry baby! lol some of us spend alot of money here and have every right to complain if things are messing up. so eat a dck!

Comment

• hi, wartune, my i ask why not you give ancient seed to the maintenance

Comment

• I play this game via server s103 (Desert of Palm) and the site is inaccessible yet again, so what on earth are we all paying for here?
            Last edited by Arktalas1; 04-14-2013, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• @_@
              Last edited by Carassimira; 04-14-2013, 05:19 AM.
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• I'm not playing and spending on this game for compensation packs, R2Games..

it would be nice if you'd care to properly explain what is happening because not all Wartune players can get the drift on DNS issues, why the heck is this happening, and what can you do to avoid it.. the announcement thread about the DNS issues you're dealing and we are suffering with doesnt give much assurance..

that's all i wanted to say (again)..

complaining and cursing here in forums is pointless anyways..
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• can't play wartune **** fix server pls...
                  i need more Ancient Seed..

Comment

• always DNS hmmmpp

Comment

• ***,s 199 is down ???whats going on???

Comment

• im on server 178 darkguard all my browsers wont even find wartune what the hell is going on?

Comment

• Server should give Free Ancient Seeds / Ancient Spirits as a compensation, not just "Stamina" or "Insignias", it is very easy to get.Add duration to the event.
                          We non-cash users need the clothing.

Comment

• i can't take it anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Totle View Post
                              Server should give Free Ancient Seeds / Ancient Spirits as a compensation, not just "Stamina" or "Insignias", it is very easy to get.Add duration to the event.
                              We non-cash users need the clothing.
                              Non cashers complaining about the state of the game and asking for better compensation is a bit rich. I am a 'casher' and as such, deserving of some real compensation, i.e. some hard cash for wasted vip.

Comment

• they want to be kissing ***** over this screw up idiots

Comment

Working...
                                X