[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/25 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 012809 View Post
    go to world of warcraft .. i've heard maintenance takes a couple days sometimes

nope played world of warcraft for 6 years stopped cause i moved from europe to brasil .

maintainance there is usually said to be 6 hours that meens since they always extend it 8 to 10 hours before you can play again

Comment

• Boy, some people surely have no idea what Real Life is about so they sit in forums 25/8 whining like little bishes.

Comment

• ah. i see they all still put new server. and it's flash yellow
        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
        Name Char : Surya91
        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• forget the game, forums is more entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by uya91 View Post
            eat the screen. ahahahahahhah
            Feed off the players... Om Nom Nomz...Bwainz

Comment

• go to Aeria and if you actually use money its on a decent server not on this piece of **** where it lags 24/7

Comment

• my poor ancient seeds are dying i hope your happy R2 you are forcibly killing my defenceles plants
                IGN : HotSauce
                Server : [S6 Snow Plains]
                Level : 85
                BR : 115K
                Guild : [DeathBladers] : Hot 'N' Saucy Guild Jester

Comment

• spending money on something u love doing , stupid? hmm . i guess people dont spend money on hobbies

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexLegacy View Post
                    Feed off the players... Om Nom Nomz...Bwainz
                    tried it screen no taste good... niether do ppl

Comment

• hayyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• you dont love doing it you enjoy it, unless you actually do then you need to get a life lol

Comment

• km jg edannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

• Hi all!

Comment

• ah. even you scream out on this forum. they don't care they all busy and don't have time to listen. if they listen like other forum it will takes 1 day to maintance. am i right?
                              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                              Name Char : Surya91
                              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Guys calm down, yea its frustrating, i missed wb & lost out on 700k gold & daru today, but everyone on my server missed that too, so i havnt fallen behind, we are all still at the same point, R2 aint trying to mess us about, they earn too much money from us, & they are working hard right now to fix this, all this moaning wont make them work any faster, so chin up, put ya feet up, watch tv for a change, do anything, just dont moan when they try to fix our game, cus we all no theres a lot of bugs, this work needs doing, & with a bit of luck the game will run more smoothly for everyone when they have done
                                I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

Working...
                                X