X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Said Sir

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Idk xD I login there few weeks ago last time : D 15...or 18... Something maybe xD tommorow i back home, so i check and tell you
      ok I wish they impediment the 1 MPD attempt thing D: TO long with 3 D:
      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
      IGN: Mary Magdalene
      Class: Mage
      LVL: 44
      BR: 1194
      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
        ok I wish they impediment the 1 MPD attempt thing D: TO long with 3 D:
        I dream about it xD right now hard to find sometimes team for god nm without last boss xD - i just want leg stones. You are 60+ right? Becouse i never meat you on 59bg...or maybe diferent time zone

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AP007 View Post
          Its somewhat good that there is no AH in game--- i've seen plenty of games ruined due to cheating by multi-accounts.
          As for the patch 1.6........except for the class wars,it is custom made for cashers lol
          starting cashsers like me will have to take a backseat now
          its ok im a non chasher and im doin just fine getting along...i like the class war and new ruin ideas...the rest i really dont care for.

Comment

• Few things

This is for class wars. Why do we have to battle different classes im an archer and i want to battle my class.
            Tanks would be awsome also rune system instead of wasting all my money
            I know that i sound like a Dummy but shouldnt you lower then price of wings and synthesizing materials???

Comment

• any idea on date that this will be released?

Comment

• Originally posted by XxBigballsxX View Post
                This is for class wars. Why do we have to battle different classes im an archer and i want to battle my class.
                Are you retarded you fight your own class.Use your brain this is why its called class wars lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by XxBigballsxX View Post
                  Tanks would be awsome also rune system instead of wasting all my money
                  I know that i sound like a Dummy but shouldnt you lower then price of wings and synthesizing materials???
                  Without Clints rude comment, and yes, name calling and that specific name he said was rude. The point stands.

If you had read or even seen videos about class wars. You will be fighting YOUR OWN CLASS, and no other classes. I suggest reading before writing anything.
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• common when will it be realised ???? not next year i hope ..... and open Homestead its not fair chinese server have it and we dont
                    Wartune
                    Name : Death✞Lord
                    Server : s144
                    Profession : Knight
                    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
                    Name : Death✞Lady
                    Server : s14
                    Profession : Valkyrie
                    Level : 175
                    BR:3106340

Comment

• Soon since S1-3 are having today maintrance.And if all goes well i asume mb why not next week for rest of the servers or half of them.

Comment

• Dragons would be so cool! Great idea!

Comment

• yes when is this update supposed to release? and what are the full details? I read the details page but more would be appreciated.

Comment

• when ?? i cant be patient to waiting it
                            whuLand (Archer)
                            FEATHAERSTORM [209]
                            You will fun if you know who am i...

Comment

• Why has we not get any info what is coming in part one and foreward some we got in 1.5.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Given the amount of issues they have had on S1 and S3 I guess they will wait to see what they can fix or remove before they let everyone know what will be in part 1.

Just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X