No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/12 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=GreyKittehMage;564940]I should've known better than to fasten on a pun in order to make a comment in a forum. Nvm.
    To reply to your comment: I wouldn't call them 'casual players' as a lot of them are here to stick around. I'd call them fast-levellers because that's exactly what they are.
    And of course I'm not so obtuse so as not to see that the reaction to this new type of BG bracketing will depend on the type of build players have. After all, a lot of the changes the patches have so far introduced have been aimed at forcing XP down slow-levellers' throats. hence I'm not surprised they've realized we're still alive and kicking, so they're making yet another decision aimed at sheltering low-BR players a bit. Moreover, linking rune levels to actual player levels is yet another way to force people into levelling up. I admire the good marketing behind all this, I really do, even if it doesn't help players understand that there is really no race to get to lvl 70 in record time; the point is to fare

People like this scared to level up are totally irrelevant on their server. THey got owned for the last 12 months in every facet of their game and are finally at a point they can win. I feel sad for them. They suck at WB on their server, they suck and dont even get to attend guild battles, no one wants them on their team even.... This is the only thing they have is to sit and camp a level like a little *****......... grow up and play the game fairly, you suck and thats why you are scared to level

Comment

• me 6/16 n 1% loading

Comment

• I use facebook on this game. And it asks me to create another player. And my server (S95) is not listed. ***?

Comment

• So I forgot about the maintenance and went to go onto the game. It acted like I had to start my game over. I closed out soon as the select character screen came up. Is this gonna mess with my game and make me start over?? If so I'm gonna be a Little ****** because I'm getting close to hitting level 40. So the last 2-3 weeks of play will have been for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike2888 View Post
            So I forgot about the maintenance and went to go onto the game. It acted like I had to start my game over. I closed out soon as the select character screen came up. Is this gonna mess with my game and make me start over?? If so I'm gonna be a Little ****** because I'm getting close to hitting level 40. So the last 2-3 weeks of play will have been for nothing.
            A lot of people are having this problem, i am sure, if they have not already got a solution for it, they will work on one for you. If you post this problem in the General support section, Memorylane is currently in forums, so they might be able to help you out
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Anybody here successfully logged in thru facebook?

Comment

• Okay i have the new loading screen up, hopefully it works
                Try clearing caches, cookies and that stuff, and it should start working?

Edit: IN!!
                Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 06-13-2013, 12:39 AM.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Here we go again... Can't log into the game with chrome... firefox is soooo lagging it took 5 minutes just to load the world boss and then I died before even attacking...

Yea yea, I cleared cache, deleted the flash cookie, ect, ect... Oh wells, hopefully by morning its fixed..

BTW: Silverlight plugin kept crashing on both firefox and chrome...

Ohhh even better, paypal payment method is broken again too!

Comment

• 6/16 99% stuck

Comment

• 6/16 and 1% loading for almost 20 mins now...

Comment

• stuck on 6/16 on 99% for last 10 minutes

Comment

• Cleared my cache, stuck at 7Road 1% :/

Comment

• anyone got in?

Comment

• Originally posted by R212487279 View Post
                              anyone got in?
                              I did, i play chrome, i cleared everything, and got in, before when i didn't clear, i got stuck at 6%

Comment

• i still cant.. meanwhile playing pet rescue saga lol

Comment

Working...
                                X