No announcement yet.

[BUG] Baroque Clothing dissappearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbs up for the advice! It worked perfectly.
    Server: S126 - Wilderiver
    Character: Urania
    Class: Knight

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

thnx for the info

Comment

Send 1350 balans to

Server: S100
          Chartername: Taggen
          R2Games

I got to buy the hat 2 times.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I have lose the top hat as well filed a ticket and they said Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-dissappearing we wil send you compensation. then closed the ticket. i went to dressing room and still not in there.
            Welcome To Hell Enjoy Your Stay Here. Death Is Coming For U...

GrimReaper S253
            Mage
            Guild IntroSpect

Comment

just give it some time. if they say we will send compensation it might not have been done yet.

Comment

Waiting is one thing, but when you submit a ticket on this and their response to it is to transfer it to someone else is a pain. It's even worse when the person it was forwarded to responds with go to this thread. Im hoping the part that says clothing-dissappearing compensation on 72hrs means they are going to comp us in 72 hours and their spelling is just that bad. Now I just hope they comp me on both my characters since I filed 1 ticket and made the complaint for both of them.
                Last edited by EODArcher; 06-26-2013, 05:30 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

i just hope we get our lost clothing back otherwise thay can forget that i would ever buy balens again just to lose them for nothing

Comment

Hello,

I also receive a reply from them and saying I'll receive compensation. I hope I get back the item that I lost.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by AlvinR View Post
                      Hello,

I also receive a reply from them and saying I'll receive compensation. I hope I get back the item that I lost.

Regards.
                      if they say you will get compensation then im pretty sure you will receive it. please be patient.

Comment

i have got a bug on my dressing room it says i have 59 clothing items but only have like 10 or less..it wont let me wear any of the items that are not bought just when i click clothes a green circle appears and it says (59) lol.. amusing as it is and i wish i had that many out fits just thought i should report it
                        ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Thank u. I was hoping to get it back when they did maintenance But i did'nt Hopfully it they will send it to me soon Stupid Bugs
                          Welcome To Hell Enjoy Your Stay Here. Death Is Coming For U...

GrimReaper S253
                          Mage
                          Guild IntroSpect

Comment

My husband and me lost this armor. we both filled up a ticket 1 week ago. he got his armor back after some hours and me not. how can that be?^^
                            2 tickets 1 maintenance and nothing.

Comment

and am still waiting for get back what i spend for a secounds time.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I`ve tried to fill a ticket but it simms that Kabam S12 is not listed and says that to confirm my server. Delphinic Swamp . It says that there is no active account there which is kinda strange. Also got the Sword from Special Event and synth it to lvl 2 and is still not active in my Dressing Room. Due the fact that i cannot fill a ticket,i would like to know what else i can do.
                                Thanks for your time.
                                WarSoul - S12 Kabam
                                Your worst nightmare .
                                Azazael - S20

Comment

Working...
                                X