No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/27 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's long. Must start World Boss and we lose a lot.

Comment

• Flameglade (s232) is up
      Character Name: Tchokwe
      Guild: Kryptick
      Server: S232 - Flameglade

Comment

• Patch Notes for June 27th

Changes:
        • Added a new Tank Trial event time from 10:00AM to 10:30AM (server time) daily. Please note, players may only recieve rewards from one Tank Trial event each day.

Bug Fixes:
        • Fixed an issue where Hot Event clothing was not showing up in the Dressing Room.
        • Fixed an issue with Female Archer clothing not showing in battle.
        • Resolved several text issues
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Dear game developer, I just joined this game for a month and I notice there are certain changes can be done to help players from other region like me. Overall, I find this game very interesting with events from time to time. That is a very good planning from the game developer. However, there is always room for improvement to make it a fair game for everyone. Here are the few things that I would like to suggest:

1) In order to make everyone able to participate in Tank Battle, you can have this event on several time, just like the Battleground. I suggested this because this is the only time where I can obtain rune stones for upgrading.

2) The Tree of Ancients are allowed to be summoned 2 times a day or automatically summoned 2 times a day. However, a player can only benefit from it once, meaning only either 1 time we can get EXP from the tree and the plunders.

3) Add more time for Team Arena so that many players from all over the region will be able to do it.

4) Reinstate the amount of VIP Tokens, Vouchers and Soul Stones from campaign and also spins. I notice lately, you all have been very stingy in giving out those items.

That's all that I would like to suggest as I already find it so difficult to do WB Ragnarog (4am my time) and WB Dragon as (10am my time). Both are my sleeping and working time, unless I spend Balens on both of it.

Comment

• i dont understand this BG debate. i am lvl 59 and 39.K k BR. the highest lvl a get in bg is lvl 64. the highest BR i got is around 63K+. now first thing i do in BG is reasearch all my 15 opponents and make a list in mind whom to aatck and whom to avoid. if u have some high lvl player with 5-10k br high than u then spam attck him/her. u will lose 2/5 times and lose max 50 honor and with dryads u will beat him then and get 200. simple. then why u r so furious of having bigh br players in ur bg i dont know.

it has other advantage too. suppose u r low on health after attcking some low lvls and afraid of losing to another low lvl and lose lots of honor. just go and attck a high lvl with high br...u will lose only 10 honor and get back ur full hp.

see its very natural to have low/high lvl player in BG. so stop complaining about it and try to find out the opportunity in it...

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Patch Notes for June 27th

Changes:
              • Added a new Tank Trial event time from 10:00AM to 10:30AM (server time) daily. Please note, players may only recieve rewards from one Tank Trial event each day.

Bug Fixes:
              • Fixed an issue where Hot Event clothing was not showing up in the Dressing Room.
              • Fixed an issue with Female Archer clothing not showing in battle.
              • Resolved several text issues
              How about tank exp if we do twice we`ll get the exp and the rewards only from the first try?Im not sure for the tank xp does it count as sort of reward.And does that also mean if i do the 10:00 tanks than i can still do the 21:00 but without rewards just to play it for the fun and practice?

Comment

• LordSaif, I like your attitude of being positive thinking. Well, that is a very good advice in BG. Many times I find that I can beat almost everyone when I was in lvl 39 and lvl 44. Usually will start being a$$ kicked when I was lvl 40. Sometimes, you gain some and sometimes you lose some. I think it is very fair.

Comment

• im having a bug with "click to continue playing" when it shows up and doesnt dissappear even i clicked it many times. happened twice in WB and once ine wilds while plundering mines. Bug or not?
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• Added a new Tank Trial event time from 17:00AM to 17:30AM (server time) daily !!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Comment

• matter what else is ..???are loaded stuck at 37
                      each maintance always a problem with the connection
                      of s 275 274 268 270 275 and now 272 is always problematic

Comment

• Gives an error! Black screen, can get to s 216

Comment

• Yes, I'm having this trouble too misses most part of the WB because of it.
                          Also scroll up/down doesn't work on chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahamut_Jr View Post
                            Dear game developer, I just joined this game for a month and I notice there are certain changes can be done to help players from other region like me. Overall, I find this game very interesting with events from time to time. That is a very good planning from the game developer. However, there is always room for improvement to make it a fair game for everyone. Here are the few things that I would like to suggest:

1) In order to make everyone able to participate in Tank Battle, you can have this event on several time, just like the Battleground. I suggested this because this is the only time where I can obtain rune stones for upgrading.

2) The Tree of Ancients are allowed to be summoned 2 times a day or automatically summoned 2 times a day. However, a player can only benefit from it once, meaning only either 1 time we can get EXP from the tree and the plunders.

3) Add more time for Team Arena so that many players from all over the region will be able to do it.

4) Reinstate the amount of VIP Tokens, Vouchers and Soul Stones from campaign and also spins. I notice lately, you all have been very stingy in giving out those items.

That's all that I would like to suggest as I already find it so difficult to do WB Ragnarog (4am my time) and WB Dragon as (10am my time). Both are my sleeping and working time, unless I spend Balens on both of it.

1; and when they have to do that, it will mostley interfere with BG, WB , Arena or any other stuff. + since its not a cross server event there won't be enough players for it in teh end.
                            2) the reason for 1 time summoning is to do it when the most players can be online to benefit for it + since only the GM can summon it he's obliged to be online to 2-3 times a day to summon , could turn out pretty tough.
                            3) team arena = 2times a day 2 hours so thats 4 hours of arena , more then enough don't you think.
                            4) that would make the game to easy for us so they won't do that

Comment

• EDIT: nvm they arent fixed yet

Does anyone know if the bugged lvl 70 legend stones packs from Glory Shop is also fixed after this maint??
                              Last edited by Prizzly; 06-27-2013, 12:30 PM.
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

• is there work being done in background now 17.37 gmt only keep getting black flashes all over screen

Comment

Working...
                                X