No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/02 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Bg No Tank Trial No WB Still same Lag...why we play for hmm??!! change the time of the update!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R29598343 View Post
      I hope its gets possible to buy extra lag with balens, that would be fun. :-)
      or a lag free pack hahaha

Comment

• hello.. update please?
        Name: Niasaj
        Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
        Classification: ArchMage
        Guild Leader: Alliance
        BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
        Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

• it'S 2 hOUrS alrEaDY!!!~

Comment

• Originally posted by fyredeamon View Post
            server time does not change because it's summer .... that's just plain stupid comment
            Well, I was here when it did change, so please do not insult me for nothing.

Comment

• woohoo!! shadow crystals!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieCorzova View Post
                it'S 2 hOUrS alrEaDY!!!~
                almost 3hours

Comment

• Originally posted by obonox View Post
                  every isp that offers 100MB/s supports it. being able to actually use that 100MB/s is a different story due to limitations on your location relative to the isp, the router, your internet settings, and your network card. you also have to realize that the location of the server you're downloading from, ie wartune host, is not located in your house and will limit bandwidth allowance. you also have to realize that if 100MB/s transfer speeds could be consistently provided to everyone with that isp we'd be jointly able to download everything that ever existed on the internet in a few seconds provided no two people download the same thing

those 100MB/s advertised speed on the router and isp ARE achieveable under the correct conditions, but unless you live inside the isp hub you already probably don't meet all of those conditions
                  That is true. I just replying to that some ISP to provide that type of connection but no. I only notice a top speed of 4 to 6mbps when downloading I rarely see anything above 10. So yep your right about that.
                  ImmortalSoul: S9
                  Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

• LOL at summer the daytime changes with 1h and in winter same thing, changes 1h u should learn some every knolwedge

Comment

• Yuck Shadow crystals JUNK..... reward with something nice instead please

Comment

• Man what a ***** joke.....
                        At least place the time right...1-2hours my ***

Comment

• Servers are up.
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• when it willl start wartune please start it heheeheh

Comment

• servers up

Comment

• update should be at 00.00-05.00 am GMT !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X