No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the lag is based on the internet connection i have the lag problem on all servers i play on

Comment

Guys u should fix this **** called lagg first^^

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Probably only way they were winning, first time i have seen someone actually complain about them taking it out of CW :S
        Actually i agree they should have holy seal in it. Not everyone can get archer/mage/knight/ancient rune pack and holyseal is just about the only thing that saves us from these runes. If they want take out holy seal, they should also take out those runes if they want it to be fair. Limit it to just brutality, heal and bleed runes. The way it is now isn't even a fair fight with some ppl having a big advantage with a chaos rune.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Your lag maybe connection based but mine isn`t. Since the last patch all WB fights now result in at least one double strike not happening. Up until the last patch all was fine. I have not changed machine, browser or internet provider and i have also removed all software updates and tried again so it can only be the game causing the problem.

Please fix

Comment

Originally posted by MrThot View Post
            i think the lag is based on the internet connection i have the lag problem on all servers i play on
            That's probably true for you, but for most of us, the lag only came after the last 2 maintenance they did. It was working fine without any lag/flash problems/input problems. It would be good if they can fix it instead of adding on to the list of problems.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Just kill the little ones quickly

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                Actually i agree they should have holy seal in it. Not everyone can get archer/mage/knight/ancient rune pack and holyseal is just about the only thing that saves us from these runes. If they want take out holy seal, they should also take out those runes if they want it to be fair. Limit it to just brutality, heal and bleed runes. The way it is now isn't even a fair fight with some ppl having a big advantage with a chaos rune.
                true but then they wont sell as much of those anymore so the runes will stay :P

Comment

ye its not from connection,its from all this frikkin mentenance they did,my PC is running so hard from 2-3 weeks ago and never happened before

Comment

new in mantinace G M fix the lag hope come true fix lag in s169 pls ty

Comment

synth lv 2 with lv 2 to get lv 3, and so on...

Comment

yes im very lagging in spire and dungeon

Comment

comon guys,i see ppl in bg who use that fcken seal like crazy but they suck in br,*** is this if u want to win improve youre br and not complain about that fcken seal,this is the only good think i saw on wartune from a long tim(taking off seal),great choice

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            in cw, without HS already fair enough
                            u cant win against heavy cashers even u have hs, n for chaos rune, not really advantage if u know how to avoid that rune
                            brutality rune epic )

[S3] Worg Lair
                            Elite
                            Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Originally posted by Apokalopezz View Post
                              i shyntetise my clothes and dont give me lvl 3 :S why???
                              read some of the older post about the clothing, they explain your best options.

Synth = lv 2 + lv 2 + f.core = lv 3; Synth = lv 3 + lv 3 + f.core = lv 4; hope you figure this out...

Comment

I used synth Lv 1 + Lv 3 = Lv 4, worked on all of my equip, just put the lowest level equip in first slot, no f.core used...

Comment

Working...
                                X