No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 07/12 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Merger Rewards on s247 and s244 (( I Opened a ticket 2 days ago but no response yet ((

Comment

Originally posted by MagnusE View Post
      No Merger Rewards on s247 and s244 (( I Opened a ticket 2 days ago but no response yet ((
      which merge rewards?? if u're referring to strength in numbers then u can follow my guide

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ieved-(SOLVED)

i'm s241 ironlands that got merged with s248 ebon glade Good luck getting it
      IGN : Mitsuhide
      Server : 241 Ironlands
      Lvl : 57
      Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

server 6 duskin arena is with servers, 6, 12, 10 and 17 and we really could use another server merge

Comment

Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
          which merge rewards?? if u're referring to strength in numbers then u can follow my guide

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ieved-(SOLVED)

i'm s241 ironlands that got merged with s248 ebon glade Good luck getting it
          Do they base the rewards off the standing on ranking list? Or is based off of the actual numbers at the end of the time period listed for the event?

Because it really isn't clear, and if off rankings list, thats one less day really. I know I have higher BR then anyone else on my Server TODAY, but yesterday we had a server shutdown, and didn't have the time to finish off gaining BR for that day's rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by ChroninGS View Post
            Do they base the rewards off the standing on ranking list? Or is based off of the actual numbers at the end of the time period listed for the event?

Because it really isn't clear, and if off rankings list, thats one less day really. I know I have higher BR then anyone else on my Server TODAY, but yesterday we had a server shutdown, and didn't have the time to finish off gaining BR for that day's rankings.
            sorry for late reply, yes its based on guild strength ranking (not the guild levels ranking)
            at the seventh day after the merge

so if u're not getting any rewards make sure you capture the screenshot
            The thing important to note is {The guild strength ranks pic, your mail (the reward is sent
            through mail so its a good proof)** beware though mail deletes 3 day after accepted
            so if its over that and u dont have a screenshot r2 will probably ignore you.

the last thing u can do is make a video and get a few of your guildies to state they dont get
            any rewards (voice of all really matters)

and it seems there some error in the promotion description becoz i got a reply from r2

*note the 10 days
            Last edited by X_Mitsuhide_X; 07-19-2013, 01:12 AM.
            IGN : Mitsuhide
            Server : 241 Ironlands
            Lvl : 57
            Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

Hey all does the br one for players finish at 2359 or at 3 and how do they know who is the highest br if they finish it at 2359. does it go of the rankings that shows up in ranking. if us know what i mean
              Welcome To Hell Enjoy Your Stay Here. Death Is Coming For U...

GrimReaper S253
              Mage
              Guild IntroSpect

Comment

Oh anoter wave 230+ go under 200server merge.S165 needs some fresh blood.

Comment

Didnt get the "Legends of Balenor" reward on S256/S251. When will it be credited? Or is it not over yet?

Comment

ok, if the rewards take between 7-10 days, how ill open a ticket? 7 days after? no sense..

Comment

R2 us are wried u are telling me that u give one person the rewards cause they filed a ticket and no one else did. so that means u want everyone to file a ticket and get flooded with tickets instead of one person doing it *** Why do this to your self
                      Welcome To Hell Enjoy Your Stay Here. Death Is Coming For U...

GrimReaper S253
                      Mage
                      Guild IntroSpect

Comment

Working...
                      X