Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5000$ first !!!

Comment

i can even play at class wars time,so it's impossible for me to just try... if they added a afk option for those that can't be online,so could we at least sign up and fight,even when we are easier to beat then...

Comment

i guees there will be same results for my server

Comment

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
          stop spreading disinformation that doesn't have accurate proof and the patch notes are seriously unlikely to even happen before next class wars. Furthermore if it did happen 7roads or r2 loss alot of money.
          It has already happened, these are the patch notes from the last maintenance ^^
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

ah no! i won't have a reason to buy balens for CW then

Comment

what time does class wars start & what day & time is the finals? why dont u make this info avalible, i have work at diff times throughout the day, i need to no when class wars is on exactly so i can organise & make sure im here!!
              I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

O.O uh oh didnt notice abt that patch note T.T where can i find it plz ??

Comment

goodluck !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DunTKare View Post
                    O.O uh oh didnt notice abt that patch note T.T where can i find it plz ??
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post595122
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

what server time s75?

Comment

How about making a true class war by rank and not this spending contest you camoflauge as a class war,,,obviously, the level 70-80 players who have financed your interns are going to win,,,there is no mystery or challenge in this at all,,, the only upsets will be from those who dont bother to log in and get upset by chance from those a few levels below them,,,,

A lame event that is advertised as a so called game "improvement" / "upgrade", but a perfect way to choke more cash from those who were foolish enough to stick around for the 70-80 levels in the first place,,,

LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                          Please do for 7 timings so all can participate!

10am 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm 10pm
                          totally agree. some of us have a real life and works (shift works etc.) Please make it doable for all. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by FiveForFighting View Post
                            How about making a true class war by rank and not this spending contest you camoflauge as a class war,,,obviously, the level 70-80 players who have financed your interns are going to win,,,there is no mystery or challenge in this at all,,, the only upsets will be from those who dont bother to log in and get upset by chance from those a few levels below them,,,,

A lame event that is advertised as a so called game "improvement" / "upgrade", but a perfect way to choke more cash from those who were foolish enough to stick around for the 70-80 levels in the first place,,,

LOL!!
                            So how exactly do you suggest they change Class Wars to fit your vision? Brackets by level? By BR? Casher/Non-casher only groupings? Nothing that they do will change the fact that this is a P2W game. Of course the Top 3 are almost always going to be the Super Cashers........oh wait.........A Moderate Casher took 1st place in Pacific Server Mage Wars so there goes that theory......oh yeah and if my timing had been a half second better on 2 fights I would have been in the Top 3 for Eastern Timezone. Bottom line there is a chance to win even without being one of the folks who spend 1k a week and getting Top 100 has a pretty damn good Glory Crystal reward by itself and there were plenty of Non/Light Cashers who made it there.

Oh yeah and finally.........if people who stuck around for levels 70-80 are foolish does that mean you no longer play the game or are you just an idiot like the rest of us?
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Please do for 7 timings so all can participate!

10am 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm 10pm
                              Hate to break it to you guys but this is not an event like WB, Arena, BGs or Tanks. You can't just run it multiple times a day. It is a real-time cross-server tournament for each specific timezone. They would have to make each "time" it's own completely separate Prelim/Finals round otherwise there would be no end to the complaints. I'm sorry if your real life schedule conflicts with the timing for Class Wars but........well.........it sucks to be you.

Originally posted by Myshaq View Post
                              totally agree. some of us have a real life and works (shift works etc.) Please make it doable for all. Thank you
                              There are very few things that really annoy me.....actually that's a lie there are a LOT......anyway.....one of them is people who use the term "some of us have a real life". This statement is commonly used by casual gamers who can't accept being beaten and so accuse their opponent of having no life and no responsibilities, implying that they spend 16+ hours a day playing the game in order to be as good as they are. I know that this wasn't what you actually meant with your usage of the term but it still strikes the same chord regardless. And just to be clear I have a "real life" too but I also play on a server that is 3 hours ahead of me so I can make the Big events that take place between 2000-2300 and not have to stay up late playing the game then wake up at 4am to get ready for work. It's called time management.
                              Last edited by FarrelBrown; 07-15-2013, 12:02 AM.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                                oh yeah and if my timing had been a half second better on 2 fights I would have been in the Top 3 for Eastern Timezone.
                                I like your optimism.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X