No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Wings Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want events same S300, with 500 balens i can buy it (Wings Gift Box), no more...

Comment

oo nice event

Comment

I was in the AWESOME guild Epic but i had a bunch of buddies in the guild fightclub wich is also a awesome guild :P BUT when i left the guild epic i lost 19 royal steed cards and 148 level 4 crystaloids and 2 double honor scrolls (i dont care much for the scrolls) from my guild vault so i was like " o mabye they are just in my bag not my mail " BUT they where not anywhere to be found i am very upset i did a lot of gb annd Garden of death NM for those RADical items and i would be thrilled if you could pleassse give them back please o please

Comment

to expansive 1395 Balens

Comment

ive tried many times to get free balens.lot who offers them, dont give them.

Comment

Celestial Angel wing please
              why they put on ugly demon wing intead of angel wing

Comment

pls fix my lag pls g m pls ty

Comment

use elite-proxy-switcher! and change.and you get more free baleas
                  BLASTA
                  LEV 80.7582876br
                  Knight-free kh
                  S122

Comment

Originally posted by R25725097 View Post
                    I was in the AWESOME guild Epic but i had a bunch of buddies in the guild fightclub wich is also a awesome guild :P BUT when i left the guild epic i lost 19 royal steed cards and 148 level 4 crystaloids and 2 double honor scrolls (i dont care much for the scrolls) from my guild vault so i was like " o mabye they are just in my bag not my mail " BUT they where not anywhere to be found i am very upset i did a lot of gb annd Garden of death NM for those RADical items and i would be thrilled if you could pleassse give them back please o please
                    Wrong section and if you left the guild. Everything that is in your guild vault will be in your mailbox.

Comment

not really, the guild to mailbox option has a limit, had the same issue, with a maxed out vault full of item **** from events for next yr event, when you leave, some of the items get lost in the mail, been a known bug since patch 1.3.1 and still R2 is too damn lazy to fix it and they tweak way too much stuff to make a killer balen steal robbing factor, when 7 roads had the fix in there game since patch 1.3.2, i am still waiting for this so called backlog to finally get items i purchased 4 months ago and they still tell me every week the backlog is very large and it will take time, how much more time im level 76 now and i bought this stuff when i was level 35.

Comment

oh my,, can any1 tell me when will the auction hall,, please

Comment

So far best promotion you have ever made :P combine with cores and lucky stones if perfect.

Comment

So dumb putting only specific ones. If they were smart they'd put them all on sale so people can actually choose which one's they want.

Comment

Why only Sky Elven Wing and Fallen Devil Wings anyways? LOL

no one wants butterfly or devil wings, everyone I see prefer angel wings.

Comment

none of the payment method works from where I live. and none of the free balen offer works for the same regional issue. heh I cant even buy a 2nd skill tree or lvl 6 gem transponder. once I have all lvl 5 gems it means its a dead end for me in gems department. lvl 9 are available via necro. but 6,7,8 can only be available via balen purchase. I dont want mounts,I dont want wings. at least make stuff like gems scroll and other essential game material available via other means for us free player (who not even free player by choice but we have no other option) so we can stay at least in the competitive lvl.
                                Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Working...
                                X