Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please back feathered wings event = 500 balens...thanks ^_^

Comment

Forget about complaining, if no one has notice they keep going up in price untill people dont buy anymore testing the market all it is.......ancient rune pack from all 3 to 1 rune.....good luck getting the one you want might take a few trys.....class wars wager winnings cut in half......could go on but whats the point greed is all they know why try to keep customers happy and earn 10 fold funny way to run a buissness.

Comment

Spend balens. Spend balens. Typical spam.

Please, stop whining about plundering and stealing farm - sad part of the game, but if not me, then someone else

Comment

lame rewards I have so many I don't need more put something useful next time

Comment

Originally posted by R29691499 View Post
            lol just luck stone lvl 9 n 150.00 gold 800 balens >.<
            Better than nothing, i dont even get nothing of that because i have no money and you are crying? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Evangelius7 View Post
              Spend balens. Spend balens. Typical spam.
              How is this a scam? I understand this is a stupid promotion but this isn't scamming. Learn the definition of scam before making dumb posts like this.

Comment

Soooooo.....do you all NOT realize that this is just an "extra"? There are a number of promotions running right now that people WILL be spending on regardless (Crystaloids and Magic Boxes not to mention The Essence boxes for those who don't have the Rhino yet). This is simply a little extra for people that are already going to be spending on stuff that is useful for them. R2 is not asking you to find something to spend 800 Balens on so you can get 150k gold and 2 lvl 9 Luck Stones. They are saying "Hey...since you are going to be spending some Balens each day for these Loid packs. Here's a little free bonus...enjoy".
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

yeah what farrelbrown said ppl raging because of the rewards lol

Comment

Working...
                  X