[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance July 18th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance July 18th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having this weekly Maintenance on Thursday, July 18th at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes for 07/18:
    • Fixed an issue with system announcements when opening the Glowing Essence Pack.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 07-18-2013, 03:46 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

plz do not merge s195 now

Comment

when is next server merge?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulScavanger View Post
        plz do not merge s195 now
        Did they say this was a server merge? No it' sa weekly maintenance.

Comment

you said it would take 2-3 hours LOL :P
          Last edited by R25135539; 07-17-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

aye guys?i cant log-in on game 7road 1% please Pm me

Comment

I hope it fixes the lag during GB clearing cache, restarting com and deleting internet history doesn't help and that's all they ever reply in their useless tickets. The lag is even experienced across Internet explorer, opera, maxthon cloud, google chrome, safari, firefox so it definitely isn't a browser problem. Plus I didn't have this lag problem before the maintenance last week as well =S now it takes 5 - 9mins to start and finish 1 single battle in GB and I can't even use skills. Any skills selected just stays selected while my toon continues to auto attack with the default atk.

Comment

bored to waiting server done...
                whuLand (Archer)
                FEATHAERSTORM [209]
                You will fun if you know who am i...

Comment

wth why mt in thurs must be wed

Comment

they always say that then there is a merge

Comment

***?!!! why in class war day?!! from the all the days in the month ... i`ll have lag again and if i`ll win 2 matches i`ll be good.

Comment

i hope get compensation pack for this weekly because i need maximal power to do class wars aaaaaa . i syn my astral def . now i'm lose much much defense
                        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                        Name Char : Surya91
                        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

5 wins. ouch. not fair i'm meet the lvl 70+ in class wars.. . XD

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by uya91 View Post
                            5 wins. ouch. not fair i'm meet the lvl 70+ in class wars.. . XD
                            had like 11 wins last time but i didn`t had lag ...

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                              had like 11 wins last time but i didn`t had lag ...
                              lol. you are strong. i'm proud of you XD.

Comment

Working...
                              X