Clear All

• participan me wartune
    Archer hoarder

Comment

• they just don't make enuf beer...... hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sinfest;637670]
        Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

Wow and any respect I had for you just went out the window lol Seriously what do you want someone who is stuck at home all day because they have some sort of disability that prevents them from working to do then? What would you do if you were unable to work? You want all disabled people to just sit at home doing nothing? They are on disability for a reason you ignorant arse. Like whats your problem with someone on disability? I really hope you dont get into a car accident or something worse even, but put yourself in a disabled persons shoes Then reread your post and see how it would make you feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0daM97RT0k

That guy has no arms or legs and puts most of the people on forums to shame so life is what you make it. Some people has disabilites that restrict them from doing stuff, but not everyone. Most people take advantage of disability and are just lazy. People tend to concentrate on the things they can't do not on the things they can. Most the people on these forums can a 1000 things this man can't do and how do they spend it? On a game.. I wish I had just a % of courage this guy does and maybe one day i'll get there.
        Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-20-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Grear I was waiting For Update Never Before That.....

Comment

• we need gift , long time no see any gift ... vip 1 hour , gold , gem

Comment

• My harvest ready... but server still offline(((
              ★Медвед★Mage★Wartune★Kong-s5★63 lvl★

Comment

• Originally posted by kiritouchizuki View Post
                whats that game all about?
                This game is all about a little S letter : dollar cash $$
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• 3 hours to go..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. ges its movie time...

Comment

• Originally posted by metal3me View Post
                    No more 3/3 mp dungeons, this game will become lame ,soon it will lose all it s players,just because of the desire of making people cash up ,and less fun for normal players
                    5. Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

for me, less time consuming for MP, chest, summoning item, etc not multiplied by 3 surely bad, but not that bad i think

[S3] Worg Lair
                    Elite
                    Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• Originally posted by tunnelrat View Post
                      Very well said, you obviously put a lot of thought into this post.

I hope they read this, but at least its out there to be seen
                      well they will do exactly as in chinesse servers,so they wont do that for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
                        5. Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

for me, less time consuming for MP, chest, summoning item, etc not multiplied by 3 surely bad, but not that bad i think
                        Summoner is x50 per MP. A little less than 60, but still good.

Also, confirmed from S1 - Bosses in MPs drop Loids x5 / Stones x5. So farming MP for Loids / Stones w/o Summoner is both faster AND with better payout. The card payout is x6 if you get Loids / Stones.

What I'm wondering is this: Will the 3 Randomly-Apearing Bosses in Lych's Lair NM drop Loids & Stones? In regular they tend to drop Soul Crystals, Shadow Crystals, Luck Stones. IF they were to make these spawns drop even just Loids, one could get a many as 31 in a really lucky regular-level MP.
                        Last edited by Zorich; 08-20-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• BTW, about previous posts of ppls talking about the MPD attempts.

Regarding the "Kicking"

Doing it with 3 attempt a day, if you get kicked out from one, you still have 2 attempts to find another group that won't kick you.

Whereas... doing it with 1 attempt a day, once you get kicked, you have no other attempt to rejoin into another group.

This is where some ppls prefer getting 2/3rd of dungeon reward rather and having 0 reward if you're kicked.

Comment

• I don't really care about the changes. Fine, I will adapt. My only question is why they made the summon in NM mode 50? 50, really? So you have 4 players divided into 50. No way to evenly divide up the summoning. 4 x 12 = 48. 2 summons left so who does them? Someone on my server said "oh it's simple 75 keys each" Really? You each summon 12 times and then you have 4 players with 3 keys each. No one can summon the last 2 times. I can't give my 3 keys to anyone so they can summon. So 2 players summon 12 and 2 summon 13. We already have enough problem with players 'promising' to pay each other back for using keys. Guess what? They disappear after using your keys, never to pay back the loan.

Comment

• will the others servers get the bonus s1 got? with the fate stones from being online chest?
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                                BTW, about previous posts of ppls talking about the MPD attempts.

Regarding the "Kicking"

Doing it with 3 attempt a day, if you get kicked out from one, you still have 2 attempts to find another group that won't kick you.

Whereas... doing it with 1 attempt a day, once you get kicked, you have no other attempt to rejoin into another group.

This is where some ppls prefer getting 2/3rd of dungeon reward rather and having 0 reward if you're kicked.
                                Simple Solution: Do NOT be the lone guy joining an MP w/ a rival guild. Do NOT group with new ppl for the 1st time if you're not the Leader of the party. Find a group of Guild Members that you can do regular MP runs with, and if you still want to do 3, use those 2 more that don't yield anything to group with new people and learn who you can trust.

Comment

Working...
                                X