[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anties View Post
    So just over 3 hours to go, is that right?
    read tunnelrats rant,,,,,,lol,he rekings 11 am 3,5 hours to go ,,but better not ask any 1 ,,,,,,pmsl

Comment

• ty so vm.. I love the panda.. killer ride

Comment

• Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
        read tunnelrats rant,,,,,,lol,he rekings 11 am 3,5 hours to go ,,but better not ask any 1 ,,,,,,pmsl
        omg.. dark say that.. pmsl... who r u really? hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
          6 am edt? that means what hour on west server?
          Originally posted by R225556402 View Post
          An whats that in the UK? :/
          Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
          6 am edt,,,,,,,,,,what time is that gmt then
          Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
          yup me 2 ,,,,,what gmt time plz
          What time is it in Indian time or China time please
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by R28641291 View Post

whats best to come on version 2.0

trade center u can trade anything
            a hole new interface
            a daily Quest with 200 quest chain gives alot of freebe
            and ofc the cool summon system

i dono if its gonna be deleted showing this so watch it and see it wile u can
            Well..if the auction house is anything to go by, the trade center will be removed as well. The chinese servers had had the auction house since patch 1.45 (if i didn't recall wrongly), which was like last year nov/dec. I highly doubt the trade center is gonna be implemented for us to trade anything we wanted with other ppl. And its not really a summon...its more like a pet which you get from sealed spirit orbs (which can either be bought or exchanged with items picked up when u kill those "bosses" in the pet dungeons which considering there's a lot of them u can walk ard the place all day kill the "bosses" to get mats and lvl up ur current pets)
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• lmao thanks

Comment

• its 21-8 now here on 8 am when can i gett back in the game??

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  Well..if the auction house is anything to go by, the trade center will be removed as well. The chinese servers had had the auction house since patch 1.45 (if i didn't recall wrongly), which was like last year nov/dec. I highly doubt the trade center is gonna be implemented for us to trade anything we wanted with other ppl. And its not really a summon...its more like a pet which you get from sealed spirit orbs (which can either be bought or exchanged with items picked up when u kill those "bosses" in the pet dungeons which considering there's a lot of them u can walk ard the place all day kill the "bosses" to get mats and lvl up ur current pets)
                  hmm sounds similar to crystal saga and other games like that I played with pets...

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
                    hmm sounds similar to crystal saga and other games like that I played with pets...
                    Never played that, but u just equip the pets u want to use, and they have a separate window showing their stats and when they reach a certain growth lvl, they can learn skills too. They will add onto your BR which explains why the chinese servers have ppl with 200+k BR who will pwn zebq anyday =P
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• this one time.... at band camp...
                      Archer hoarder

Comment

• agreed with you ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidCrow View Post
                          good to know you are blaming newborns to 10 years old for childhood and teenage obesity! good one. Next time you see a baby eating junk food, smack it and tell it to find a real job and eat healthy food.
                          Wow, you've got the IQ of a soapdish. Up your reading comprehension a bit there mate.

"it's mostly due to childhood and early adult obesity projections."

No one's blaming the kids. It's that more and more children lead sedentary lifestyles and their parents really don't care.

I make it a point to spend time with my kid every day where there's sport or play involved. Every. Single. Day. Call me crazy, but I'd rather have a healthy child who's eating right and getting exercise - even if it cuts into my own leisure/work time - than one's who might be a little more self-managed by being a zombie in front of the TV all day. I must be a horrible parent in your eyes.

Comment

• even if it's 1 mp attempt per day the other updates are nice

Comment

• okay the topic change a lot. too scary.
                              When somebody else are complaining about anything, i just start to do a little thing. And when everybody laugh at me because i'm different, i'll fade away to the darkness and whisp to them "you laugh at me because i'm different but i laugh at you because all of you are same"

Wartune
                              Server : S322
                              Class : Knight
                              Nickname : Natra

Comment

• Originally posted by R28641291 View Post

whats best to come on version 2.0

trade center u can trade anything
                                a hole new interface
                                a daily Quest with 200 quest chain gives alot of freebe
                                and ofc the cool summon system

i dono if its gonna be deleted showing this so watch it and see it wile u can
                                So can you sell bound items? So i know rather or not to mix the non bound items with the bound items and start saving up? If auction house don't come this year I might goto the chinese version lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X