No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better do something with that stupid lag ....
    S240 Ravenham
    Name ☆★☆★
    Class Archer
    BR330k
    Guild TheRoyals

Comment

• Edges MONEY

Comment

• SO, 1-2 hours or 4-6?

Comment

• For Redoga Drake I normally pay 200 vouchers to get the buff to 10 which is equal to 50%, tonight I used vouchers and it charged me over 300 vouchers, did the price go up? or is this an error...? CBorealis from --> Kabam[S7]

Comment

• hope we get more compo not enough for missing wb!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• yes good i see i risiv whery low vaucers and i was tinck that is new but it sims after maintens som wil bi back at list little beter somting then noting

Comment

• ..better then nothing..u guys need to stop whining .

Comment

• idk why u crying for 200 vouchers just shut up and be happy cus u will get every day 200+

Comment

• in my opinion r2games was too greedy when they cutted down voucher drop
                    so i'm happy if everything will be back to old drop values
                    if they also give me some compensation, it's great ^^
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Why is different compensation package For Server S1 and others servers?

Comment

• I agree with Omega011!!!

What about the World Boss also? More gold and daru compensated I say XD
                        ♥♥SONIAB♥♥

Comment

• Originally posted by HolyUZI View Post
                          yes good i see i risiv whery low vaucers and i was tinck that is new but it sims after maintens som wil bi back at list little beter somting then noting
                          what?

Comment

• lets hope they come up with something to help those who are free to play players maybe something more to get with the vouchers then a transformation.

Comment

• You all not fair. It's good r2 gives back our voucher rather than get nothing or less. And you still do complaining, about dungeon. Just relax. You still in there. Be carefull of your friend. Seem kicked. Lol. :d
                              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                              Name Char : Surya91
                              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                                and the last Word boss,fix it!

wow... 192mill wb's health too??? after they reduced the vouc's gain??

Comment

Working...
                                X