Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R220873706 View Post
    What i think he was trying to say was the following: Good! I saw i received a very low amount of vouchers and i thought it was new, but it seems afer maintenance some will be back. At least a little. Something is better than nothing.
    oh thanks for the translation ^^

Comment

• When you try to log in it says it server will be down for 4-6hrs yet in your post you say1-2hrs, which is it going to be?
      (S275 Void Swamp)

Comment

• I think its unfair giving different compnsations,, all servers suffer the same bugged with server 1,, so better all have the same compensation,,

Comment

• are you blind hahahahah. it say 1 - 2 hours. that's mean we still got our WB. but don't know in another server. but 1 - 2 hours that mean beetwen it. it can be 1:30 or 1:40 or more :P btw. we still have next days. lol. of you die. there's no next day .
          Server :[S147] Esterwitch
          Name Char : Surya91
          Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• build a money exchange house. many stores. money different. need a loan shark. ))))
            постройте дом обмена денег. магазинов много. денег разные. нужен ростовщик. )))

Comment

• Originally posted by soulswrath View Post
              I feel your pain on the astrals, but as far as tokens go, ONLY spin when you have 36 or more, always spin all, and only when 500k gold is on the wheel. 100% success rate, as it's not possible to get the high lvl gems, and the gold is all that is left on the last spin.
              I have received high level gems, first of all you have better odds if you bought all of the transposer scrolls, and secondly, there can't be any gold on the wheel when you spin, and last of all, make sure you have at least 300 VIP tokens to get the higher leveled gems, it does work, you just have to be patient enough to save, and invest enough cash into the game, hence the quotation the more you spend the faster your player will level, and the faster you get stronger!!! Happy Gaming

Comment

• why other server will get less amount of voucher?
                make it even.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226088706 View Post
                  please increase my graveyard attempt.. got only 1 everyday....
                  You only get 1 attempt now with 3x exp and drops except for mystery chest and summoner. Deal with it.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by nabankur09 View Post
                    why other server will get less amount of voucher?
                    make it even.
                    they had the lower voucher for 1 whole week, that's the reason of the different compensation.
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• admin . . . don't forget voucher in daily check in. it showed less. hope it back to normal again . because day by day is hard to check in. aha
                      Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                      Name Char : Surya91
                      Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by hex0000 View Post
                        I think its unfair giving different compnsations,, all servers suffer the same bugged with server 1,, so better all have the same compensation,,
                        Stop crying like it's that big of a deal. S1 has been with low balens for much longer than us. Some people really can't be reasonable, always want it all.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• too small pack. It is not fair. Spend a lot of stamina (over 200) and skeleton keys for obtain vouchers. All time i get only 30. Difference 90X10 and for 2 login day another 400? Total 1300 vouchers. Please recalculated.

Comment

• $8 USD a month and you get VIP and access to using the Pharaoh's Pet Panda Mount.
                            Use of $8 a month will lead you to using $96 USD a year to keep it going on strong, wild and free, but still under the player's control. Lol. XD.
                            So, clearly you have to ask yourself if it is really worth the trouble to keep that Visual Graphic Animation with you for many years to come.
                            Common Sense and smart thinking on this one would lead you in the right direction, I guarantee it.

Oh, and another problem we all face is how do we know what is our Troop Count Capacity Limit?
                            By which I mean, how many Troops do we have currently versus how much we can still recruit from Barracks.

It is clearly not underneath my HP, the Man's Head Icon now displays the Stamina I have, not my Troop Count Capacity. Nice job R2 games, you left that small part out from Wartune.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnkanKumarDas View Post
                              plz fix the massive lag on server s268 also
                              The massive lag's on every server.

Though it's not quite as bad as the last time we had monster lag on every server, it's pretty close.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronde05 View Post
                                thank you for the compensation. For those who don't think it's enough-try playing other games online where they fix the problem and give you no compensation. At least here
                                your getting what you lost so you should not ask for more. The only problem I have with Wartune is the Astra process--where I have spent over 15,000,000 gold and rarely get a orange astral (think I got 3 for 15m gold) I see players with 3-4 red astrals and wonder how is this system fair when the same people get all the rewards--same with the VIP wheel where all I ever get no matter how many spings I do is 20k gold at the best. did 25 spins and got 20 farm objects, tell me how that is fair. There is something wrong with these two processes.
                                ...most ppl who complained do so because they create problems while trying to fix one. They should be fixing problems period. By creating 1 while fixing doesn't help anyone. They tend to not announce it in a more visible place as no one checks the forum before logging into the game. Some don't even see the homepage since when they open their browsers it goes str8 into the game. They should be spamming the system message every single min from the 1hr mark instead of once at 1hr, 30min, 10min,.... They fail to consider what if someone logs in between the 30min n 10min and starts an event that has limited tries a day who would've missed the announcement. If the announcement in game was spammed frequent enough no one will have excuse or reason to complain about lost attempts and such. This will only leave us with the ppl who complain for the sake of complaining and avoid creating problems for ppl while in the process of trying to fix one.

As for getting back what we lost, there has not been a single time where the compensation is equivalent to the amount we lost. In fact I'd rather they do a proper compensation which factors potential losses than just a fixed small amount of gold and daru and other useless items. If they can't do that I'd rather they not do any compensation. Saves us all the trouble of hearing idiots go on and on about compensation. They should just rename their compensation to login goodies and just state that there won't be any compensation period cause what they're doing isn't a compensation at all. It does not even compensate an acceptable portion of our losses.
                                Last edited by bakuryuuha; 08-22-2013, 04:13 AM.
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X