No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao Im losing balens and u crying over vouchers and want compensation. there super contact page only say i have no account when trying to contact them, I have even miss a vip i have pay for. thats real complain at least.
    So before paying them anything listen to this, be aware the clothes section is fixed so u will do wrong, its not as simple as all other stuff u buy and use, so thats where they get extra cash! Be very aware of clothing armor all in that section in dressing room seems its made for trapping you to buy 2 times.
    at least if you do it first day or 2 of your gaming for first time on this game.
    If any moderator even exist so please can somebody explain why u even let people buy same stuff 2 times when there is no chance for them to do anything with the other and its not needed???????????????????????????
    I can answer R2 earn more money ! Otherwise if you where fair u would have putt a lock on that so u can not buy more then u can use. u would only do that by mistake as i did so why let that be possible to happen. yes people make mistake but not PC. just not programed to save money for player.
    tnx for a beautiful game its got me hooked badly 20 hours a day, but I'm gonna run from getting used buy confusing systems.
    The server i lay all cash on is dead more or less anyway. but when u pay so much as i have u get mad when they take money for nothing. im not talking 10$ im talking several hundreds. SO BIG BE AWARE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronde05 View Post
      The only problem I have with Wartune is the Astra process--where I have spent over 15,000,000 gold and rarely get a orange astral (think I got 3 for 15m gold) I see players with 3-4 red astrals...

have u considering nggg exchanging ur astral point?? most of peps who have all reds get their reds from exchanging i bet... relax what u experience in astral is happened for most of players... so no new news here XD

...and wonder how is this system fair when the same people get all the rewards--same with the VIP wheel where all I ever get no matter how many spings I do is 20k gold at the best. did 25 spins and got 20 farm objects, tell me how that is fair. There is something wrong with these two processes.
      all have known vip blessing is rigged... dont expect to much to get a very valuable prizes there like high gem or etc..... what u should aim is a wheel that consist of 500k, 60k, 20k gold.... a total of 580K gold which is a guarantee u get.... just open and close the window till u see this... play by one or better and faster use all-in click..."

Comment

• everyone is talking about getting vouchers back,....am i the only one missing WB right now....i get 200k gold as a comp, instead of the 1.5 mil i would normally get...

Comment

• Originally posted by ronde05 View Post
          thank you for the compensation. For those who don't think it's enough-try playing other games online where they fix the problem and give you no compensation. At least here
          your getting what you lost so you should not ask for more. The only problem I have with Wartune is the Astra process--where I have spent over 15,000,000 gold and rarely get a orange astral (think I got 3 for 15m gold) I see players with 3-4 red astrals and wonder how is this system fair when the same people get all the rewards--same with the VIP wheel where all I ever get no matter how many spings I do is 20k gold at the best. did 25 spins and got 20 farm objects, tell me how that is fair. There is something wrong with these two processes.

I feel your pain on the astrals, but as far as tokens go, ONLY spin when you have 36 or more, always spin all, and only when 500k gold is on the wheel. 100% success rate, as it's not possible to get the high lvl gems, and the gold is all that is left on the last spin.
          DayWokr-s97

Comment

• is reducing voucher amt or increasing voucher amt?

Comment

• 200 vouchers for compensation ... yesterday & today i got 67 vouchers each day instead of 267 ..means i lost more then 400

Comment

• Fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch fix vouch

Comment

• Originally posted by chrissy19822011 View Post
                  should put the multi player dungeons back up to 3 attempts aswel
                  It's good as it is. You get 3* xp and stones. The only things which are not multiplied: chest, coins, trash items (that goes to recycle usually). And summoner items, but it is good, as the key consumption remains.
                  In 2 words: you lose trash, you win about an hour per day for your life...

Comment

• im still waiting for over a month on a compensation, through there DNS problem i couldnt login and they want me to take 100000 gold and daryu for compensation. so i declained, still waiting for furter consideration. come on this is the way they treath people!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHINxTENSHIx View Post
                      Well People on S1 like me , Most of lvl 60+ will surely done all 30 daily spins altar+16 days log in, areans, and many others, we have gained a amount of nearly 3000 couvhers, so is a big lose for us here...

Server:S1
                      IGN:SHINxTENSHI
                      Level:62
                      Guild:VictisHNR
                      Honor:Imperial Commander
                      Br:55,500
                      Hoepfully there Will be no other In-game problems after this Maint.
                      Your agrguing point.. is invalid as you are only pointing out you have not done you dailies yet.. which you can do after the maint an still not loss anything.. as for the vouchers you get in spins.. that amount was never capped maybe the 16th day reward.. which im not sure there is a 16th day login reward an even if there is you get more vouchers in the compensation than you would in the reward for 16day login lol so what is your real point here?
                      Took 1 week to get to lvl 40... twice! on minimal spend.
                      S325
                      Reeper
                      Mage - Lvl 50 30k+BR
                      Guild: Chaos

Comment

• Originally posted by mu122 View Post
                        200 vouchers for compensation ... Yesterday & today i got 67 vouchers each day instead of 267 ..means i lost more then 400
                        i too same with u bro
                        fix vouch

Comment

• it's been long time now

Comment

• ckckck maintenance again
                            why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

• 200k gold and daru.... damn, across this MT i got miss world boss, it means I could have about 2kk gold and daru!!!!

Comment

• What the hell 200 vouchers and around 1.7 million gold lost..bcoz of that...what the hell of this compensation???

Comment

Working...
                                X