No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Big Spender (Unlimited)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The title says it all lol. R2 doesn't lie about how greedy they are. These promos are fine but at least make the rewards worthwhile. When you first had these type of stuff then the money was sorta worth the spending. Now it's just lame and isn't worth that amount of money at all. At least give something worthwhile to spend our money on.

Comment

How about a big go F yourself (unlimited).

Comment

should i spend balen after what happen on CW i still thinking of it do it worth?
        to much pride will kill u!!
        taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Duration: 8/28 - 8/30 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
          • R2Games: S1 - S306
          • Kongregate: S1 - S12
          • Armor Games: S1 - S6
          • Kabam: S1 - S35

Description: Spend any of the specified amounts on one purchase to be rewarded! Rewards will be sent out via mail based on the highest amount spent.

Rewards:
          • Spend 500 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, Runestone x5, Anniversary Seal x1
          • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 250,000 Gold, Runestone x12, Insignia x100, Anniversary Seal x1
          • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, Runestone x20, Bounty Scroll Pack x2, Anniversary Seal x1
          • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Runestone x40, Crypt Tokens x200, Fashion Core x2, Skeleton Key x25, Beast Mark x1

Seriously can you be more clear cut on this ****. Is it accumulated for 3 days or single day purchase or what.

Comment

lol, for 10 k balens i can get over 30M gold in WB, 200 crypttokens is just blitzing once to lvl 100, fashion cores are 400 balens in the store.
            and the rest defenitly not worth spending 10 k balens for, although runestones are quite expensive by balens upgrading.

Comment

Originally posted by tyluvme View Post
              Spend any of the specified amounts on one purchase to be rewarded! Rewards will be sent out via mail based on the highest amount spent.

stupid R2 NOTHING cost 10k balens
              Buy 200 sets of gift box @ 59 balens each = 11800 balens or 140USD in REAL LIFE term or 3 DOUBLE SHIFT O/T at McDonald.

Comment

For this event to be "unlimited" is a joke...

Spend on "one purchase" and only get that purchase's reward (you don't get the lesser balen rewards)

Spend 500 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, Runestone x5, Anniversary Seal x1
                Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 250,000 Gold, Runestone x12, Insignia x100, Anniversary Seal x1
                Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, Runestone x20, Bounty Scroll Pack x2, Anniversary Seal x1
                Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Runestone x40, Crypt Tokens x200, Fashion Core x2, Skeleton Key x25, Beast Mark x1

Really? 100 USD for ONE BEAST MARK.... nice...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Spend on "one purchase" and only get that purchase's reward (you don't get the lesser balen rewards)

Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 250,000 Gold, Runestone x12, Insignia x100, Anniversary Seal x1
                  Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, Runestone x20, Bounty Scroll Pack x2, Anniversary Seal x1
                  Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Runestone x40, Crypt Tokens x200, Fashion Core x2, Skeleton Key x25, Beast Mark x1

Actually i tested you do get the lower purchase rewards. I think its accumulative but cant be sure and r2 dont even want to explain its terms of spending.

Comment

honestly, as a casher, I say this one is pathetic. I have only done 2 It Pays to Consume, 1 legend 60 stones, and 2 Underworld Hellsteed mount. All the others are jokes. I agree Zebq would be laughing his *** off at this one. At this point there cost (gone way up over the past year) is not balanced with what you are getting. I would like to see more even events in both casher and non casher ways that are even and you feel like you are winning regardless on whether or not you chose to pay for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by tyluvme View Post
                      Spend any of the specified amounts on one purchase to be rewarded! Rewards will be sent out via mail based on the highest amount spent.

stupid R2 NOTHING cost 10k balens
                      stupid you try looking in market often items like 50 ring 60 ring etc over 20k

Comment

♥♥♥♥ promotion your promotions are getting worse and worse your all ***** retarded
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-15-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

umm..there is a free balen thingy on top right hand part of your screen, so there is an opportunity to earn free balens, however, RE: this offer....well seems to me R2 has been getting use to it's pockets being stuffed and the incentives are slowly dwindling to see if people will still consume or spend or whatever you wanna call it. Me, well....think I am gonna go with the term..."Digi Crack Dealer" yup, get you hooked, and keep you spending for nothing. Now I could be completely wrong with this assumption, please feel free to correct me, but it is my opinion, and am entitled too it! -TomCat S93
                          Last edited by R241844; 08-28-2013, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Originally posted by BOTrahman View Post
                            Actually i tested you do get the lower purchase rewards. I think its accumulative but cant be sure and r2 dont even want to explain its terms of spending.
                            Again, anichaos stated things without trying out and he claims (without shame) that all his statements are facts.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R222620210 View Post
                              I pay but...I have to admit you guys are wrong for this. What about all the non-payers? They should get something. I mean. I don't even buy that many balens. C'mon give the others something. Enough with the balens. At least give others a chance to earn them free.
                              I appreciate and agree to this ... even non balenors are playing this game equally ... so why this partiality.

Server : s88
                              Game ID: Vikash
                              Guild : Chaos
                              Class : Knight

Comment

"OK, I got it form my mail"

But I think Pays to Consume promotion is better.
                                This promotion is not work for some one they get the Dragon already
                                Last edited by Sweetdubb; 08-28-2013, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X