Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShinTakuya View Post
    are you kidding ?
    the box is limit 200 @person,, 1box 59balens ..
    sooo 59x200=11800balens ,,
    u say 25k balens ??
    thats BULSH*T
    maybe he spent 25k balens in 3 days

Comment

or get lucky and get the Razor on the 1st 10 boxes.....
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

am i the only one who see the joke R2 makes of us? have u forgotten the mockerry CW was? u dont bother to explain or fix a big issue ..u guys dont explain yourself..no retribution...and now after alot of peoples Start the boicot on your as.s u think a silly spending event will put u back on track ? tell u what..maybe u can bribe some of them but u lost alot more and u will lose again..

Comment

thats how they made it...they know how to provoke u to buy more..and let some going trough for smaller cashers..sorry to tell u but for them we are nothing more then milk cows..they dont even read/replly to what peoples say in forum

Comment

Originally posted by BOTrahman View Post
            Actually i tested you do get the lower purchase rewards. I think its accumulative but cant be sure and r2 dont even want to explain its terms of spending.
            Actually I tested it and you do not get the accumulative rewards...only the one you spent the balens on...

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Duration: 8/28 - 8/30 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
              • R2Games: S1 - S306
              • Kongregate: S1 - S12
              • Armor Games: S1 - S6
              • Kabam: S1 - S35

Description: Spend any of the specified amounts on one purchase to be rewarded! Rewards will be sent out via mail based on the highest amount spent.

Rewards:
              • Spend 500 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, Runestone x5, Anniversary Seal x1
              • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 250,000 Gold, Runestone x12, Insignia x100, Anniversary Seal x1
              • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, Runestone x20, Bounty Scroll Pack x2, Anniversary Seal x1
              • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Runestone x40, Crypt Tokens x200, Fashion Core x2, Skeleton Key x25, Beast Mark x1
              recharged 500 balens in one purchase on Kabam s8 and r2s269, waiting to get rewards in mail. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by LevanaMaya View Post
                recharged 500 balens in one purchase on Kabam s8 and r2s269, waiting to get rewards in mail. thank you
                Spend, not recharge.

Learn how to read.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

EVERY1 should boycott spending any money until R2 fixes the game right and gets rid of all the lag that they r saying isnt their problem

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nce-last-patch

Comment

this event suks even more spend alredi15 k balens and didnt get a razor card notheg and you come with this ** up promotion serios somtheg beter youdidnt found thats waii you lose evry day pleyers couse is dosent deserve to recharge four such ** up events change te ** staf they have no idea how to make events serios you gona lose more players

Comment

bummer i just spent 14000 balens and then you come out with promo lol go figure.and i ran out of stuff to buy that i would need besides gold and duru.
                      Last edited by pakatak; 08-28-2013, 07:40 AM.

Comment

blal bla bla wasting money lol

Comment

so much for Boicot peoples....***... they trow us some crumps and u fall for it...then u deserve to be fooled and screw.ed again and again...now be nice and keep the Milky Way going

Comment

yep..this is one of the worst rewards..I've seen yet!!

Comment

1m gold? it's only one world boss to get that one.. can you make it 15m that would do..
                              anDroidXP

Comment

yep, I know cashers that wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole... not even worth the crypt tokens, thats 1 days worth only.
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X