• Show
Clear All

Worked perfectly fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by Th3Bull View Post
      Worked perfectly fine for me
      how's work.. u can solve r2 fraud.. pls explain us

Comment

ooki, done it 3 green on lvl 10 and one blue ,, send my THE reword.period! Lame description is not our faultwe all pay for ours mistakes( recharging again).. you r2 cant pay?!
        Last edited by GonzZo; 09-01-2013, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sustra297 View Post
          someone like me who can't afford anything because of cancer treatments to prolong my life will never have any good things in this game which is depressing.
          i dont mean to be nasty, how ever i have suffered with cancer 2 times so i totally understand what your going through. However with the ammount of money you get from benifits you could afford to splash on this.. tho i wish you all the best with your cancer battle stay strong and keep positive you can beat this buddie

Comment

Originally posted by SeaGjs View Post
            how's work.. u can solve r2 fraud.. pls explain us
            Just used some lvl 45 pvp gear i had 3 lvl 10 stats on and got lvl 10 first roll for the others.

Comment

Originally posted by GIORGOS16 View Post
              : Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards........... so change this now!
              neh u have to refine and 5 bns item to get reward

Comment

this event is B.S.....doesnt work like everything else r2 says

Comment

what equipment for the event how many stats must equipment have for the ultimate refiner?

Comment

Event is not Working, already got a response back from them

Comment

For anyone saying the locks don't work, you need to put the lock on *before* you refine - locking after it's refined but before you swap stats will still swap the stat.

Comment

i love wartune

Comment

the packs are in the shop but not the main shop look where buff removal farm notice pops up upon game loading for the pop up for the shop its been in mine since yesterday.

Comment

They changed the wording in the events tab now so it says 5 stat items only. Doesnt do much for people that used their refining crystals already but at least they clarified it. The prize isnt worth it though so I doubt many people will bother with it.

Comment

balens food comes first

Comment

i will go nightmare and fight summon until i'm tired than recycle them all

Comment

Working...
                                X