Fate and Wishes for Autumn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27638621 View Post
    hahaha. very funny man.and thats not a solution.sry.
    Sorry, but that is the solution. If you don't want to level up to 55 thats your problem not r2's.

Comment

Originally posted by R27638621 View Post
      hahaha. very funny man.and thats not a solution.sry.
      don't worry, its not like you would lose a mount because you can't complete this quest, it seems that the non cashers can't win anything of value. Normally we should be rewarded with 1 mount out of 3 for our efforts ...

Comment

They will add more quests, just relax.

Comment

If those "Exotics" is as I think they are... the "Chinese Dresses" that was place into game and somehow other player obtain it through Synth, even tho it isn't suppose to.

They have removed them for a while now.

I bet those are what's going to be placed back in as event rewards.

Personally... if you already have 3 Clothing, I would suggest trying to get the Elephant Mount instead, it's worth more than 5 rage (unless you're an archer that doesn't have 3 lv.1 Clothing to start out with AoE)

Comment

Are you sure that we will get 97 wishing craps for free excluding the soul crystal event etc?
            Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            If those "Exotics" is as I think they are... the "Chinese Dresses" that was place into game and somehow other player obtain it through Synth, even tho it isn't suppose to.

They have removed them for a while now.

I bet those are what's going to be placed back in as event rewards.

Personally... if you already have 3 Clothing, I would suggest trying to get the Elephant Mount instead, it's worth more than 5 rage (unless you're an archer that doesn't have 3 lv.1 Clothing to start out with AoE)

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
              Sorry, but that is the solution. If you don't want to level up to 55 thats your problem not r2's.
              Maybe he can't lvl up to lvl 55 until the event comes, it takes time you know? This event is simply not meant for people that just started to play the game

Comment

Hope I can get Razor Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
                  Are you sure that we will get 97 wishing craps for free excluding the soul crystal event etc?
                  Well... you can try counting it yourself if you want to.

However, as mentioned, some events have been removed, so we have no idea what they're changing those events into...

Comment

according to kong, this is still being updated...

Comment

Mount Card – Darknite Panther
                      Used to summon a unique mount – Darknite Panther

Darknite Panther
                      An ancient spirit beast capable of controlling the element of fire; legend has it that only gods are able to tame this mighty beast.

Attributes: +30, Attributes Max Level: +10 u never mention where this can get
                      to much pride will kill u!!
                      taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Darknite Panther get by events. 95k+ br required in Hall of Fame. Although this is just leak info. Not 100% sure.
                        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                          Darknite Panther get by events. 95k+ br required in Hall of Fame. Although this is just leak info. Not 100% sure.
                          I hope they revise it lower.
                          ffs 95k br is impossible with the current patch we have. In china they have tons of mounts helping and things are cheaper.
                          I just did a cross server ranking and realize 105k br for 3 piece apollo set only 1 person qualified for it in my timezone. That just ******** isn't it.
                          Somemore that server is S2 which means probably exist for a long period of time enough to get whips and soul crystal to attain that BR.
                          If r2 were to launch this event please revise the BR. 95k without buff and pots and scrolls is impossible. Only few can do that and 105k for the apollo 3 piece set is crazy.

Comment

missing events... please update.

Comment

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
                              I hope they revise it lower.
                              ffs 95k br is impossible with the current patch we have. In china they have tons of mounts helping and things are cheaper.
                              I just did a cross server ranking and realize 105k br for 3 piece apollo set only 1 person qualified for it in my timezone. That just ******** isn't it.
                              Somemore that server is S2 which means probably exist for a long period of time enough to get whips and soul crystal to attain that BR.
                              If r2 were to launch this event please revise the BR. 95k without buff and pots and scrolls is impossible. Only few can do that and 105k for the apollo 3 piece set is crazy.
                              BR limit is set to make people spend to get the rewards, you will see a lot of peoples BRs shoot up now xD
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

So even if we are able to finish all these quests, we can get 88 wishing scraps, not enough for gentle beast. Whats the point of having this event?

Comment

Working...
                                X