No announcement yet.

Fate and Wishes for Autumn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do u really think they will give us atleast 5m exp book for free?

Comment

So, I must sacrifice my daily -2000 honor just to get a scrap, how indulging.......

Comment

Originally posted by R21809558 View Post
        do u really think they will give us atleast 5m exp book for free?
        I am really not sure as to what's your point or input on the matter.
        First of all, there's no 5 million exp quest here, and second, I don't see the difference between the two. Please enlighten me if you see it otherwise, but as I see it, you're just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          I am really not sure as to what's your point or input on the matter.
          First of all, there's no 5 million exp quest here, and second, I don't see the difference between the two. Please enlighten me if you see it otherwise, but as I see it, you're just plain stupid.
          agreed.................

Comment

Spin the Blessing wheel 3 times?? when is it coming?

Comment

Sadly all the mounts smell like.... GIVE US YOUR MONEY!!!! damn freakin greedy arse companies, specially R2

Comment

5m exp is from level3 exp books
                and blessing wheel is guild blessing
                server : Wartune S137
                class : Archer : since October 2013
                level : ->50
                br : 36,000
                spend so far : $30

Comment

Originally posted by Tourist_Teh View Post
                  and blessing wheel is guild blessing
                  blessing wheel is the academy thing that wasn't implemented due to a bug, it's not the guild blessing
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

ugh most the quest only go up to S315 n i'm on S318

Comment

• Don't jump the gun yet, the event didn't even star so let's wait for the final list of quest and stuff to make the maths. However since i'm in the game they only gave free mounts of +10 stats, and ther isn't any now, the less one gives +20 to stats so i'm inclined to think non-cashers can say good bye to mount this time, and more when you can get free clothing.

And i also agree with the exp book reward, x16 lv3 exp book = 80.000 exp so you can save them for late if you are not ready to level up yet. I'm not the kind of guy that loves to obliterate BGs for the Grim Reaper tittle or stay for months in the same level, but i like to have academy full upgraded and enought resources for next gear set before level up, as long as they give same exp i don't see any problem.

Comment

• will there be more quests using other materials such as soul crystals or mount training whips, and/or other items? there are not many quests to get rewards as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ickabod View Post
                          will there be more quests using other materials such as soul crystals or mount training whips, and/or other items? there are not many quests to get rewards as it is.
                          The events are still being finalized...there still a couple more days before this new main event start. From what I have seen from an unofficial tentative list there may be soul crystals, Love Thy Mount and may be even a Learning to Tailor event.
                          Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                          Character Name: TinkerBelle
                          Class: Knight
                          Guild: Dishonored
                          Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• You can start your quest for Fate Scraps and Wishing Scraps from the activities listed below:
                            •Rock Tower of Kings - Enter Tower of Kings once per day and be rewarded. - 10 Fate Scraps
                            •Control Your Fate - Complete Wheel of Fate once to be rewarded. - 12 Fate Scraps
                            •Solo Spelunking - Complete any solo dungeon 3 times. - 14 Fate Scraps
                            •Fate Warrior - Defeat 3 players in the Battlegrounds. - 14 Fate Scrap
                            •Let the Battles Begin! - Complete any multi-player dungeon once. - 14 Fate Scraps
                            •Tank Trial Warmup - Enter the Tank Trials event daily. - 14 Fate Scraps

Total Fate Scraps = 78

•A Blessing Wheel - Spin the Blessing Wheel 3 times per day. - 11 Wishing Scraps
                            •Autumn BOSS Bash! - Fight the World BOSSes at least 5 times. - 13 Wishing Scraps
                            •Autumn Invade and Plunder! - Plunder other players' city at least 3 times. - 13 Wishing Scraps
                            •A Blessed Refinement Day - Refine an item in the Blacksmith 3 times. - 6 Wishing Scraps
                            •Autumn Astral Hunt - Capture Astrals 100 times. - 6 Wishing Scraps

Total Wishing Scraps = 49

Can't get FREE Mount ..... BALENS BALENS ... BUY

Comment

• What is the cost of buying Wishing Scrap Chest?

When will the chest be available for purchase?
                              When will the mounts be available for exchange?

Comment

• Again, the event list is not yet complete...and so far I have not seen any info that there is going to be a Wish Scraps Chest offered...
                                Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                                Character Name: TinkerBelle
                                Class: Knight
                                Guild: Dishonored
                                Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Working...
                                X